Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sane was that bothered about going to Bayern he would not have played in the community shield. FACT.

What appears to be a FACT is that Sane isn't too fussed about Bayern, he kept his mouth shut all summer. His parents/dog/agent/fridge freezer agreed a deal with Bayern should the clubs come to an agreement. They didn't. FACT.

Hoeness is a cheating scumbag. FACT.

Considering Pep's (and now the club's) relationship with Cugat it would be pretty weird if Sane went somewhere else
I am sure he was offered the chance to go, then again probably no space with Mendy on the treatment table ;)

In all seriousness, Cugat is not an 'official' employee so Sane can go where he feels comfortable.

If Sane was that bothered about going to Bayern he would not have played in the community shield. FACT.

What appears to be a FACT is that Sane isn't too fussed about Bayern, he kept his mouth shut all summer. His parents/dog/agent/fridge freezer agreed a deal with Bayern should the clubs come to an agreement. They didn't. FACT.

Hoeness is a cheating scumbag. FACT.

As if Pep would play anybody who was about to leave, especially for 100 million + in a fucking pre season game, just for the hell of it.

These ****s are not just disrespecting City, they are saying Pep is a stupid **** as well.

Their entitled arrogance makes me fucking throw up.

As if Pep would play anybody who was about to leave, especially for 100 million + in a fucking pre season game, just for the hell of it.

These ****s are not just disrespecting City, they are saying Pep is a stupid **** as well.

Exactly. Pep doesn't suffer fools and Sane wouldn't have been within 100miles of Wembley if there was any issue with his attitude or mentality.

That's why they are known as the German rags.

Here some more or less "facts" about the Sane saga:
- until now, Sane does not want to extend his contract at City
- Sane hasn't played a lot last season and was benched for the important games. Therefore he was not happy with his current situation.
- most of his friends in the german national team are playing at Bayern München
- Bayern and Adidas want to make Sane the next superstar in Germany
- there was a fixed agreement about the contract with Sane and Bayern
- regarding the german media, the negotiations between Bayern and City looked "good" and were close to an agreement
- for the Friday the 9th, Bayern set an appointment for a mecial check
- Bayern asked City for not playing Sane at the Community Shield
- Pep showed balls and despite Sanes will, he let him play
- Sane got injured and looked very angry at Pep at his substitution
- there were days of silence about the exact injury, because Pep wanted to have a diagnosis of his spanish doctor (the same doctor who destroyed Thiagos knee for one year with cortisol injections)
- until now, there is still no surgery
- this Tuesday the 13th, Sane was in Innsbruck Germany at Dr. Fink (the same doctor who did the surgery of Tolisso and Hernandez)
- Bayern took Perisic for a one year laon
- If there won't be a transer from Sane to Bayern, then Sane would lose at least 10M up to 20M € in this season

Predictions:
- Sanes mood against City and Pep should be increased, which will reinforce his decision not to extend his contract at City
- Sane still wants the contract at Bayern München
- Bayern still wants Sane and loaned Perisic to bridge the injury time
- the highest likelihood is still a transfer to Bayern this season, to undergo the surgery by Dr. Fink (same procedure like the situation with Hernandez at Bayern)

Sane will be for 100% a Bayern Player (if his knee isn't totally destroyed). It's only a matter of time, if he joins Bayern now, in the winter, next season or in two seasons for free!

City has now the worst negotiating position. Under no circumstances, Bayern will pay more than 100M €.
I can imagine a fee nearby 70M € with some bonuses up to 30M € if he makes some games.
I take it you must be a v disappointed Bayern fan.
So sorry if we’ve pissed on your chips but it’s nothing less than you lot deserve given how you’ve gone about unsettling another club’s player.
I sincerely hope Leroy never comes anywhere near your club as a matter of principle.
As for BM being wealthier than City just look at what’s happened over the last 5 yrs in revenues and you’ll find who’s in the ascendancy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.