Away tickets

@Andyleg These people who keep getting tickets from a mate in a Supporters Club branch, who are they? I know our branch very rarely gets enough for our own members! There’s only one or two branches, whose names have been mentioned on here before, who seem to be the favoured few!

As to how the OSC tickets are allocated this is a question I hope to be able to ask & have answered at the AGM on Sunday! I doubt I’ll get a straight answer, as people have said Kevin Parker is like a politician, but at least I’ll go straight to the horses’ mouth so to speak rather than have a Chinese whisper/rumour. :-)

The whole point of supporters clubs getting tickets for members who have less 'Loyalty' points, than the level at which a none supporters club season card holder, would have been able to get a ticket is totally wrong. WHY should they be able to get one, and not the none supporters club member who missed out by 10 points? There is now another 'entitled group' 18-25's no doubt voted for by the supporters clubs. All of this is going against the independent travelling supporter getting tickets.

Last edited:
I went to Liverpool and Huddersfield last season on SC tickets. I am not a member of a SC nor have I ever been. Both fixtures were high demand and I couldn't source tickets from any other source. You can take that at face value or not but trust me I was at both fixtures and my points total, although reasonably high, wasn't enough to qualify me in my own right.

I'm not going to disclose who, or which branch, I got the tickets from … why should I when it remans an avenue open to me? But the point remains that tickets are being 'whored' (I really detest that terminology) at all levels not just from the independent supporter that KP & his lackey PB paint as the problem.

If we are going to persist with a system based on loyalty then 'all' supporters should qualify by right … not simply because uncle Kev and his pals feel the club owes them!!!

100% correct

Noticed on the OS that fans picking home tickets up from the ground on Saturday have to bring photo ID with them, is this a new thing?

@Andyleg These people who keep getting tickets from a mate in a Supporters Club branch, who are they? I know our branch very rarely gets enough for our own members! There’s only one or two branches, whose names have been mentioned on here before, who seem to be the favoured few!

As to how the OSC tickets are allocated this is a question I hope to be able to ask & have answered at the AGM on Sunday! I doubt I’ll get a straight answer, as people have said Kevin Parker is like a politician, but at least I’ll go straight to the horses’ mouth so to speak rather than have a Chinese whisper/rumour. :-)
I think you may find Kevin will state its up to each branch how the allocate the tickets. That has been his stock answer in the past.

What is the argument for Supporters Clubs getting an allocation of tickets?
Most reasons I can see can be sorted by the friends and family linking of groups on the ticket website. Maybe they supporters clubs need to move with the times, and utilise this feature than slag others off.

on the face value site, one young lad has 2 maybe 3 for Bournemouth, and another claiming to have 6. Good to see the new system isn't getting abused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.