Football index

ayia napa blues

1k refund so thought ad take the plunge seems to be a form of gambling but assured it's not.

It's certainly fun.

Any tips.

Any Player i could flip this week.

got 3k invested atm, 167 up. I know a lad who put 133k in and now has over 200k, managed that in 9 months too.

I’ve been trading on there for about 5 months now. I’ve gone for a long term view buying shares in young players who should improve over the next couple of years. Invested £3.5k & my portfolio is now worth just over £4.5k, so pretty good return over a short space of time. First time I’ve ever bought shares in anything & I like the fact it’s an industry I at least know a little bit about as a football fan.

After yesterday's game my portfolio is 520 in profit only bought players 2 weeks ago. Will sell up in 2 weeks time I think.

Was about to create a thread on this and found this old one.

I am contemplating creating an account.

Does anyone currently have one and if so how have you found it ?

Been on for just over a year. Had started with a 10k portfolio which was going well for a solid 6 months then they bought order books in and the whole market dipped so ended up cashing the majority out for 1k loss. I kept 4 players that give me good dividends and leaves me with a 2.5k portfolio. I do enjoy it and they're back on the right path (which they were on prior to order books being introduced) I originally joined as a couple of my mates had made 20k from a small deposit when it first came out which was 4/5 years ago so thought I'd give it a go. Defo worth a few quid if you enjoy footy but do your research on best players that will win you dividends. Buying player that will rise aka youngsters was the way to go before order books but with the dividends on offer I personally think you go for players that win dividends (players that post big PB scores and also ones that the media talk about a lot which tends to be united players unfortunately) the players i have in my portfolio are Kimmich, KDB, Neymar & Messi

Been on for just over a year. Had started with a 10k portfolio which was going well for a solid 6 months then they bought order books in and the whole market dipped so ended up cashing the majority out for 1k loss. I kept 4 players that give me good dividends and leaves me with a 2.5k portfolio. I do enjoy it and they're back on the right path (which they were on prior to order books being introduced) I originally joined as a couple of my mates had made 20k from a small deposit when it first came out which was 4/5 years ago so thought I'd give it a go. Defo worth a few quid if you enjoy footy but do your research on best players that will win you dividends. Buying player that will rise aka youngsters was the way to go before order books but with the dividends on offer I personally think you go for players that win dividends (players that post big PB scores and also ones that the media talk about a lot which tends to be united players unfortunately) the players i have in my portfolio are Kimmich, KDB, Neymar & Messi
Sounds to me like it's lost it's way.

What are order books ?

What are order books ?
Lockdown hit it hard. Thankfully I got out at the right time having made a shade over 55% profit on my shares.

Still got a few hundred quids worth of shares, just for a bit of fun instead of trying to make reasonable cash, which I had done previously in about an 18 month period

What are order books ?
Before order books you were buying shares straight from Footbal Index themselves but now order books are in you are buying from other users. They didn't implement the order books fully at the start and that caused everyone to sell their shares and this basically halved the price of most players causing a huge crash. So they basically fucked everyone over for the first couple of months by bringing in a half finished order book and that's what caused the crash cos it was easy to drop a player price and then that obviously cause so much panic and everyone was selling their shares cos they shat themselves (me included ha) since then tho they have got a fully functioning order book system and in the last month or so the users confidence has returned and the players prices have flown back up, not quite to what they were but they are well on their way. I would say have a dabble as these prices could fly on the run up to the euros if they go ahead

If you're on twitter there's some good accounts to follow if you do get started just search #footballindex plenty of info that should help you. Plenty of accounts that chat bollocks trying to raise prices of certain players tho so try and do your own research ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.