Status
Not open for further replies.
EDERSON

WALKER STONES LAPORTE ZINCHENKO

BERNARDO RODRI KDB

MAHREZ AGUERO STERLING

SUBS BRAVO, OTAMENDI, DINHO, MERLIN, CANCELO, JESUS, GUNDY

No room for Foden which sucks

Why has he named the team so early, surely an advantage for Spurs.

EDERSON

BERNARDO RODRI KDB

MAHREZ AGUERO STERLING

Pep won't test new mid formations vs strong spurs.
We have 2 right AMs in KDB and Bernardo
and 2 left AMs in David and Gundogan.

I think Pep will pick one each.

Aguero not fit to start in my opinion he looked so slow last week when he came on, this game is huge to get 3 points down against a rival early on can’t see pep stopping a winning team after last weeks performance.

Same team as West Ham for me they all deserve to keep their place especially Rodri & Mahrez

Aguero & Fern on in 60 min depending how game is going.

Can’t wait for this game.

Expecting another PiGMOL sanctioned shit kicking.

It's every f*cking game.

I'm also expecting the ref to get in the way a lot. Dean tried it against W.Ham, but the players just kicked the ball at him. There was three or four times he had to leap out of the way.

EDERSON

BERNARDO RODRI KDB

MAHREZ AGUERO STERLING

wow when you look at that squad with sane and mendy out

Just been re-watching the CL 4-3 highlights. Can't believe their last goal was given considering how strict VAR was over the weekend. Hope we dick them.

Be interesting to see if Pochetino doesn't start, Vertonghan, Eriksson, Son and Alli. I know 2 of the four are injured and suspended but that's their 4 of 5 best players last year. Something doesnt feel right about their camp at the moment. Ndombele doesn't make up for a missing Eriksson. Sure, Spurs are a good side and their win in the CL at their place proves they can turn us over, although I felt tactically Pep got that one wrong and we missed a penalty and defended poorly for Sons goal. In the Etihad CL game 2 unlikely errors by Laporte gifted Moura and Son 2 goals. We certainly won't make the same mistakes particularly at home and Son is a massive miss for them. This City team should beat that Spurs side 9 times out of 10. But football doesn't always work out like that.
Having said that I expect us to dominate the ball and win the game. I think we'll move the ball quickly away from Sissoko and Ndombele in cenral areas where Spurs are strong and attack their flanks. Should be a good game but in the last 3 games there's been 1 goal between the sides. I don't expect this to any different.

Thank you for a sensible post . Most don't think we stand a chance , are probably the same ones who reckon you’d beat Palace and Newcastle last year ,and then got a shock.
We are a far better team than those teams mentioned .
Most of the games we played last year were close, and the only game I missed was the league game at yours.
I don’t expect us to win , but I’m sure Pep won’t underestimate us the way some of you fans are .
Last week v Villa ,Harry was annnoymous for about 80minutes and then scored two .
We have the highest record of being down at HT and winning at FT in the prem ,37 games . so we know how to come back , we did ok in the CL as well ,conceding a goal then coming back ,esp against Ajax.
Let’s hope for a good attacking game with no controversial decisions and a fair result

Just been re-watching the CL 4-3 highlights. Can't believe their last goal was given considering how strict VAR was over the weekend. Hope we dick them.

Rules have changed for this season. Wouldn’t have stood under the new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.