Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as we don't want to admit it, I feel like the evidence is staring us in the face by now that actually, he probably does want to go to Bayern. The surgeon thing could be innocuous on it's own but put it with everything else and all of a sudden it looks a bit different.

Taking the emotion out of it, we're looking at a guy who is extremely talented and knows it, has a bit of an ego (like most great footballers, or people good at anything for that matter), and likely feels like he's being underpaid and under appreciated after both not being picked for the World Club (maybe because he plays outside of Germany, maybe other reasons) and being sat on the bench for the most important games for his club team last year. His manager is harder on him than most any other player in the squad (per the manager), he wants to play more, and he wants to raise his commercial profile as well.

Now enter Bayern Munich, the largest club in Germany. They're offering him a very prominent role in the squad, a huge pay rise (much more than he would earn on his next deal here), a chance to become the new face of German football, and along with it a nice deal with old friend Adidas. It ticks a lot of boxes... Bayern's 23 year old starting winger isn't missing the Germany squad next year at least, thats for sure.

We all love Manchester City, so we don't get it, but for a 23 year old guy from Essen... I think I'd probably take the money and my name on the team sheet every week.

personally think he's pulling our dicks now I think he's known for months that he's leaving the sad thing is why he's not just come out and said so he can fuck off and we can move on.Great player on his day but there isn't to many of those days and we can more than cope without him

Why would he come out and say that?

I love watching him when he is in full flow but as Pep always says if the players don't want to be there they can go, which looks like the case now. Leroy appears to have an air about him that he wants to be a focal point of the team but he is arguably the most gifted individual but one of the worst team players. Bayern seem to be marketing him as that focus point of the team and that could be what is the greatest attraction to him.

The team for Pep is key and he always says if people sulk or don't put the effort in on the training ground then they go to the back of queue. It's unfortunate his injury but if we can sell now with a healthy upfront payment and loaded add-ons to take it around £100 - £120k we should do the deal.

Is it possible that Sane is faking the severity of the injury?

Is this why he want's to go to a Munich surgeon?
Could this be a possible ploy from Bayern to get a deal on the cheap; will City have doctors present at the surgery also to keep an eye on what they are up to?

Maybe just me but Bayern Munich are the team I trust least in global football, not hate the most, but trust the least!

Sick of this Saga, Sick of silly games, Sick of Sane Silence; it is time for him to leave but not on the cheap!

If Munich not willing to pay up, then Sane not going cheap, if he isn't willing to perform then make him pay the price, life in reserves for two years on 60K a week

personally think he's pulling our dicks now I think he's known for months that he's leaving the sad thing is why he's not just come out and said so he can fuck off and we can move on.Great player on his day but there isn't to many of those days and we can more than cope without him
He wants his "Loyalty Bonus" from City.
City said you have to say you want to leave (thus losing his loyalty bonus) and then the fee would be £135m.

Is it possible that Sane is faking the severity of the injury?

Is this why he want's to go to a Munich surgeon?
Could this be a possible ploy from Bayern to get a deal on the cheap; will City have doctors present at the surgery also to keep an eye on what they are up to?

Maybe just me but Bayern Munich are the team I trust least in global football, not hate the most, but trust the least!

Sick of this Saga, Sick of silly games, Sick of Sane Silence; it is time for him to leave but not on the cheap!

If Munich not willing to pay up, then Sane not going cheap, if he isn't willing to perform then make him pay the price, life in reserves for two years on 60K a week
he would of had the scans ,something he wouldn't be able to fake

Why would he come out and say that?

Because we are grown ups and should be able to talk out straight.
Because he has a responsibility for his current club.
Because he and us and the new club can go on with their business.
Because of respect between the humans involved.

The reason NOT to speak out is egoist greed, to become richer than fuckin rich. What for?

I know what option I would stand for.

Disappointed with Sane. But then again it's his knee and he seems to trust more Bayern's doctor.

People should stop comparing Sane to C. Ronaldo. Sane is nowehere near C. Ronaldo in terms of professionalism and determination (remember that Guardiola was mad at Sane for coming back unfit after his summer holiday, twice?) and is nowhere near as complete as Ronaldo who is two-footed and a beast in the air. Sane must be one of the worst forwards when it comes to heading a ball. The idea that Sane has the highest ceiling in this team is based on lazy comparisons, mostly with Ronaldo. Mbappe is 3 years younger than hm and on a different level. There is a reason why he was a squad player towards the end of last season. Sterling and Bernardo are better. Or simply more intelligent than Sane and eager to learn from the best coach in the world.

Exactly, the Ronaldo comparisons are laughable. Ronaldo won the balon d’or at Sane’s age. The professionalism bit is spot on, I would say Leroy is probably the least professional player in our squad. Great potential but a weak mentality which is why I think hell struggle to reach it.

After these developments today of Sane choosing the German doctor, the club should sell.

The price goes down due to the injury but we should be looking at £100m + bonuses minimum.

Because we are grown ups and should be able to talk out straight.
Because he has a responsibility for his current club.
Because he and us and the new club can go on with their business.
Because of respect between the humans involved.

The reason NOT to speak out is egoist greed, to become richer than fuckin rich. What for?

I know what option I would stand for.
Ha as i have said a million times,players don't speak or give a blow by blow account when negotiating a new deal or a transfer,egoist greed? do me a favour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.