Last Film You Saw

Apocalypse Now Final Cut.

Basically just Redux with a shorter plantation scene and no bunny girls meet up. Still one of the greatest films ever. 10/10

Godzilla king of monsters is a film I would definitely recommend to others. Those being dippers or stretford. I dont know where to start. How hard could it be to have some of the most legendary monsters fighting. Flavour of the month casting, acting on parr with baywatch (at least they had bikinis) and the story is wank.
As a father of two, the usual missing child story arc usually pulls the right strings. In this case I was rooting for Geedorah

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.

Brad Pitt and Di Caprio excellent but its...weird.
Sums it up nicely. About 30 mins too long in my opinion.

The middle part meanders far too slowly and almost lost me with Tarantino being at his self-indulgent worst.

But the final half hour is epic and somehow makes it all worthwhile!

Sums it up nicely. About 30 mins too long in my opinion.

The middle part meanders far too slowly and almost lost me with Tarantino being at his self-indulgent worst.

But the final half hour is epic and somehow makes it all worthwhile!

Could have been brilliant but wasn't.

So many unnecessary digressions which could easily have been left out.

Some very clunky dialogue as well.

Not sure if the final half hour makes up for it, although i liked the plot twist at the end.

Once upon a time in Hollywood fantastic ending although it did seem to drag in the middle a bit, I thought I knew what what the midnight was going to be but I’m glad it turned out I didn’t. 8/10

Once upon a time in Hollywood
6/10
Not overly impressed. It’s more of a tribute to Hollywood in the 60s than an enjoyable story. Tremendously filmed and set but actual story lacks. Drags a lot.
Di Caprio and Pitt are fantastic but it just all misses the mark for me. Shame as was looking forward to this for a while.

Watched cobra for the first time ,bonkers film tons of action dodgy sound track that bad I liked it ! 6/10
6dffa67eafdea98cac5117506528a340.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.