Ticket Exchange - 2019/20 ?

Can you have a Gold seasoncard and be on the ticket exchange?
yes. just log in to your account. on the first page to the right and a 1/3rd way down you will see a 'ticket exchange' label. Click on it and it will take you to the games that are available for you to sell. Spurs is there, I saw it yesterday. Its really easy to use.

Really pleased with these changes.
They genuinely seem to be aimed at eliminating empty seats.
Increase from 6 to 10 is sensible given the number of fixtures that now get moved.
And if you don't go to or list your ticket for 10 games out of 19 you really are not helping and probably shouldn't keep your season ticket at the expense of others on the waiting list.
Note the renewal won't automatically be declined
Club has kept discretion so they can deal with on a case by case basis.
Well done City!

^ yeah i see the gossipy old women on forums who suck their cheeks in and say "all the empty seats are from people buying season tickets for just united and liverpiool cos their sooo cheap and then don't turn up for the rest" (!!!) have got their wish, in that anyone who actually has a life breakdown such as family death or serious illness and is too stressed to remember ticket exchange would have to beg to the club at the end of the season why they deserve to renew! (and yes, i know, that's likely to be about 1 in 20,000 people so not really likely)

Ok, ok, not likely, and it's not hard to list on the exchange, and i never used to miss any for 25 years til my son was born but now miss about 4 or 5 a season, it wont affect me. But i guess with losing my dad in May and worrying like hell about my mums health, and my sons problems, and just feeling so stressed lately that i seem to spend a lot of time crying and worrying about money and family and illness and health, my head skipped forward to the perfect storm of that kind of thing happening ;) Had just been crying actually about the fact that it's the first new season he's not around for... and then the email popped in.

Still think it's an overkill reaction by city, just like the myth of points whores in the away thread. City listened to the city matters reps, and made it harder for the normal fans ;) (In the billion to one scenario i imagined above that is... oops!)

Anyway, nothing to see here, just thinking out loud, carry on!

Just had an email about the ticket exchange and amongst other things it says that if you don't attend or put your seat on the ticket exchange for a total of ten games then your seasoncard may not be automatically renewed.
Had the same email...great idea!

Just had an email about the ticket exchange and amongst other things it says that if you don't attend or put your seat on the ticket exchange for a total of ten games then your seasoncard may not be automatically renewed.

Nowt wrong with that who actually misses 10 games a season and if you do come the renew date just go online and sign up again.

^ yeah i see the gossipy old women on forums who suck their cheeks in and say "all the empty seats are from people buying season tickets for just united and liverpiool cos their sooo cheap and then don't turn up for the rest" (!!!) have got their wish, in that anyone who actually has a life breakdown such as family death or serious illness and is too stressed to remember ticket exchange would have to beg to the club at the end of the season why they deserve to renew! (and yes, i know, that's likely to be about 1 in 20,000 people so not really likely)

Ok, ok, not likely, and it's not hard to list on the exchange, and i never used to miss any for 25 years til my son was born but now miss about 4 or 5 a season, it wont affect me. But i guess with losing my dad in May and worrying like hell about my mums health, and my sons problems, and just feeling so stressed lately that i seem to spend a lot of time crying and worrying about money and family and illness and health, my head skipped forward to the perfect storm of that kind of thing happening ;) Had just been crying actually about the fact that it's the first new season he's not around for... and then the email popped in.

Still think it's an overkill reaction by city, just like the myth of points whores in the away thread. City listened to the city matters reps, and made it harder for the normal fans ;) (In the billion to one scenario i imagined above that is... oops!)

Anyway, nothing to see here, just thinking out loud, carry on!

I missed a LOT of games last season due to a slipped disc, turns out after investigation I have 3 different spinal conditions, but I did post 7 on the ticket exchange. I think I got to about 6 games in total. So yeah, I'd be incredibly upset if I got my seasoncard revoked for illness. That said:

a) The club would likely look on this favourably (that's why there's discretion).
b) It shouldn't be too hard to get over the line by listing 7 and attending a few more.
c) Its clearly targeted at those who buy a card for 4 or 5 big games.

Its a largely positive move to prevent empty seats, but I just hope those who have illness, or have some other life-changing event aren't penalised as a consequence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.