Players who might improve us

Yep. He's fits astoundingly well. He can play anywhere across the front free, he's an exceptional dribbler, passer and finisher. He's totally used to our systems and styles, he can press and is fine working hard. Young, HG, club trained. And as you said, we'd get him significantly cheaper than anyone else. Man, we'd be ridiculous not to. He's arguably got a higher ceiling *in our system* than Sane has. Controversial statement that, but the system bit is important I think.

He is undoubtedly a better player than Sané or Sterling at the same age.

Leroy got 8 goals and 6 assists in his last season at Schalke* aged 19/20.

Sancho will get double that this season.

Last edited:
Do you think Pep/City would sanction the money to bring him back? I think he'd join now knowing we could offer him a place in the XI.

Yeah. Not sure if they will, and they most likely won't, but don't think there would be any hard feelings tbh. I think they'd get over it all quickly.

Yeah. Not sure if they will, and they most likely won't, but don't think there would be any hard feelings tbh. I think they'd get over it all quickly.

For me it's the ideal scenario. A HG player who we could strike a cheaper deal on in a position where he's at the level to be playing regularly. I hope we slap the money down.

If he didn't have the City past that he had, *everyone* on here would be begging for City to sign Sancho.

If Sane goes, he's the one for me. Get him back at £100m.

No way would we get him for 100m. We have a first refusal, that's true, but United have already shown that they are willing to blow us out of the water for players. Sancho would probably be open to going to United, and we don't break our wage structure.

No way would we get him for 100m. We have a first refusal, that's true, but United have already shown that they are willing to blow us out of the water for players. Sancho would probably be open to going to United, and we don't break our wage structure.

I think we have a sell on percentage too I think? Somewhere between 15-25% depending on where you read. Dortmund would basically have to waiver that, so we'd get him cheaper than anyone else. So even if the deal was worth £120m, it'd still be only around £100m, depending on the clause of course.

Sancho vs Sane is an interesting point while playing in the German league Sancho produced some very very good stats better than Sane but that was playing for a top 2 team in a league that drops rapidly in standards, the two are very different types of LW players Sancho the trickier and Sane being the faster and better in front of net, but Sancho left because he believed he would not get first team action with Sane here, If Sane does not sign a new contract should we do a swap with Sancho in January?, personally i would keep Sane if you watch Sancho for England without the commentary you will see a poor performance

Our wage structure is pretty high anyway, Sterling is on 300k/week and I dont think any/many players would turn down Guardiola/guaranteed trophies and 300k/week for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, 400k/week and 6th place.

The sell on is the main thing. If its 25% and United offered 150m we would only need to offer 112.5m to match it. They offer 120, we pay 90 etc.

Sancho vs Sane is an interesting point while playing in the German league Sancho produced some very very good stats better than Sane but that was playing for a top 2 team in a league that drops rapidly in standards, the two are very different types of LW players Sancho the trickier and Sane being the faster and better in front of net, but Sancho left because he believed he would not get first team action with Sane here, If Sane does not sign a new contract should we do a swap with Sancho in January?, personally i would keep Sane if you watch Sancho for England without the commentary you will see a poor performance

Sane better in front of net when in Germany? Dont think so.

If he didn't have the City past that he had, *everyone* on here would be begging for City to sign Sancho.

If Sane goes, he's the one for me. Get him back at £100m.

His City past makes me want him more tbh. Knowing that we had him and he ends up at a rival would piss me off more than having to pay a huge fee to bring him back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.