Away tickets

I'm Afraid you're so wrong it's not true I don't give a flying about the dictionary definition mate i'm telling you how many members the supporters club has If you don't want to listen that's fine, fuck me we had more than 7000 members before the money arrived and people didn't give a shit how many tickets the supporters club took.
Only quoting comments given by the OSC rep. who was trying to make a point on behalf of the OSC. If this is the standard of information being relied upon no wonder, we are in such a state; backed up by persons who do not even believe definitions of words and decide on their own, to fit their pint of view.
Next it will be fake news.

Watch Kevin’s video Mick for the OSC answers. It’s rare that I will take ticket out of the OSC allocation but I don’t lose any sleep when I do for the effort I contribute towards growing our fanbase.

Why weren’t you allowed in a Supporters Club Branch? If it’s so brilliant, the 20 who give the impression they would sell their Granny for an away ticket would surely be banging down the door to join a Branch.
Answer Q1

Answer Q1
I'll try to answer Q1 mate i assume you mean the "why can't supporters club members apply for their own tickets" got to say the vast majority of us do just that, we apply through the branch because that way believe it or not we get to sit together. The branch then receive a small allocation usually between 2 and 6 depending on game the ones that struggle to sell out more which can be given to branch members who otherwise wouldn't get a chance to attend. Usually to the ones who go to some of the more unglamorous fixtures. It's a benefit of being a MCFCSC member.

I'll try to answer Q1 mate i assume you mean the "why can't supporters club members apply for their own tickets" got to say the vast majority of us do just that, we apply through the branch because that way believe it or not we get to sit together. The branch then receive a small allocation usually between 2 and 6 depending on game the ones that struggle to sell out more which can be given to branch members who otherwise wouldn't get a chance to attend. Usually to the ones who go to some of the more unglamorous fixtures. It's a benefit of being a MCFCSC member.

So the points allocation is top sliced by the supporters clubs yet again without knowing at what level of points they will sell out? Therefore SC members get on lowers points as well as the SC allocation?

The away tickets is the only reason KP has power over the members so he isn't going to give it up due to his ties at the club I suppose, however it is too much like the Freemasons for most fans to join one.

You assumed wrong.
1. Why do all fans apply for ticket though yhe club i Yet Kevin Parker keeps tickets

Last edited:
So the points allocation is top sliced by the supporters clubs yet again without knowing at what level of points they will sell out? Therefore SC members get on lowers points as well as the SC allocation?

The away tickets is the only reason KP has power over the members so he isn't going to give it up due to his ties at the club I suppose, however it is too much like the Freemasons for most fans to join one.
No you still gotta have the points mate just our secretary applies together,most of the branch regular travelers are on high points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.