Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Mangala have to do with this? He went for free because he was worth free. And as much as I love Leroy, he's not Hazard, and definitely not coming off an ACL tear.
He could recover perfectly ok,he has the best in the business caring for him,he is younger than hazard wth much room to grow so can command a high number,don't sell him off cut price there is no need,wait and see

That Dr. Fink in Innsbruck usually does the surgeries for the international downhill skiers and is the team doctor of the ÖSV - the Austrian skiing association. But other international skiing stars like Lindsey Vonn go there, too.
Maybe Leroys career goes downhill after leaving us (only joking, would love him to sign the extension)

who do you think?
If he is set on going, his value has plummeted imo. It would be folly to pay top whack for a player with an injury that could go several ways recuperation wise and th elonger he is on our books, his value depreciates

i know what you mean, but it is just as big a risk for bayern not to pay that. I've said what i think in other posts. However unlikely the german media make it seem, sane could sign a contract extension any single day once the window shuts, and bayern will know that. Imho, they won't get him for less than 100m, no point eveb trying. At 20m more, they could guarantee having him.

For clarity, i don't think he will go anywhere btw. i'm just elaborating on why i think that price to me seems fair.

He could recover perfectly ok,he has the best in the business caring for him,he is younger than hazard wth much room to grow so can command a high number,don't sell him off cut price there is no need,wait and see
He probably will recover just fine, he's not not as good as Hazard, as much as I love him, and Bayern don't pay fees like Madrid do.

Our leverage in the negotiations this summer was that he was on 65k a week and we would've be happy to just have him play out the year. Once that option was removed he's just a guy with one year left on his deal and an ACL tear (albeit an extremely talented guy). We've spend the last several windows demonstrating that we're rational in the market, so we're obviously not going to let him walk for free, and thus, become forced sellers. I don't feel 80-90m qualifies as cut price in this case

Last edited:
He probably will recover just fine, he's not not as good as Hazard, as much as I love him, and Bayern don't pay fees like Madrid do.

Our leverage in the negotiations this summer was that he was on 80k a week and we would've be happy to just have him play out the year. Once that option was removed he's just a guy with one year left on his deal and an ACL tear (albeit an extremely talented guy). We've spend the last several windows demonstrating that we're rational in the market, so we're obviously not going to let him walk for free, and thus, become forced sellers. I don't feel 80-90m qualifies as cut price in this case
He is much younger than hazard,young and potential gets you a top fee,it doesn't matter what bayern usually pay,that is their problem,if they want him they wil have to pay what we want,i don't know what we will do but i'm sure we won't go from 135m to 80m

I think if City and Pep do read this snub, and that’s what this is, as many of us do, then I suspect Pep will want him gone ASAP.
He has built a team spirit and won’t want that being affected as we move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.