Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last!

Ally won’t be welcome at Littlewoods FC.

Click on the link for the video of Ally saying it live in air.

MOCKERY
Champions League should have been renamed after Liverpool vs Tottenham final, says Ally McCoist – ‘They haven’t won a title in years!’

And McCoist has taken the debate even further by saying the Champions League brand ‘makes a mockery’ of the tournament.

The former Rangers player and manager said on talkSPORT: “The name of the tournament is effectively wrong – they call it the Champions League but there are probably more teams in it that haven’t won their championship nowadays.

“So, effectively, the name of the tournament makes a mockery of the tournament.

“In the Champions League last year, the final was contested by two teams that haven’t won their league championship in a combined total of 85 years.

“This is the point I’m making: the cup shouldn’t be called the Champions League. If you’re going to continue with it in this format, change the name of it.”

Asked if the champions of each European league should therefore automatically enter the group stages, as suggested by Cluj boss Petrescu, McCoist added: “I think it’s possibly something they should look at.”

https://talksport.com/football/587852/ally-mccoist-uefa-champions-league-liverpool-tottenham/

Death threats heading up North .

At last!

MOCKERY
Champions League should have been renamed after Liverpool vs Tottenham final, says Ally McCoist – ‘They haven’t won a title in years!’

And McCoist has taken the debate even further by saying the Champions League brand ‘makes a mockery’ of the tournament.

The former Rangers player and manager said on talkSPORT: “The name of the tournament is effectively wrong – they call it the Champions League but there are probably more teams in it that haven’t won their championship nowadays.

“In the Champions League last year, the final was contested by two teams that haven’t won their league championship in a combined total of 85 years.

“This is the point I’m making: the cup shouldn’t be called the Champions League. If you’re going to continue with it in this format, change the name of it.”

Asked if the champions of each European league should therefore automatically enter the group stages, as suggested by Cluj boss Petrescu, McCoist added: “I think it’s possibly something they should look at.”

https://talksport.com/football/587852/ally-mccoist-uefa-champions-league-liverpool-tottenham/
Well said Ally. My clothes were in fashion the last time victimpool were league champions. And as for Spurs? Noah was putting the ark through sea trials.

WTF! Someone on Talkshite having an opinion that doesn't conform to the blinkered narrative?
I find it fascinating that pundits and journalists are not working smarter.

There has never been a better time to think outside the box. The broadcasting media are petrified of swimming against the tide of lazy, unimaginative drivel that is so often reported.

The whole football fraternity and media outlets are so desperate to be noticed yet they all spew the same shite.

As Adam Ant so eloquently put it "turn of the jukebox and try another flavour".

I see herr klopp is condemning all the fans that enter the pitch illegally. Maybe just maybe they're taking inspiration from their manager's action against Everton last season. Fuckin hypocrite
In fairness he only ran on as the floodlights had failed and they needed the glare from his gnashers to finish the game.

In fairness he only ran on as the floodlights had failed and they needed the glare from his gnashers to finish the game.
When your Trophy cabinet has been empty for so long it's understandable how over excited the fans will be winning any old shite.

At last!

MOCKERY

It's a bit ironic that they only named it the Champions League when they started letting non-champions enter it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.