Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he recovers then signs a new City contract, what are all you doughnuts gonna say then.

All this slagging off of Leroy just because he wants surgery by a german, who happens to work on German national players and the Munich scum team.

Just let it play out, if he goes thanks for the memories Leroy, if he stays well good, nobody knows for sure whats happening.

The amount of people that pine over sancho as he is doing well having never played for us then interesting how they react if leroy becomes fake ron level

I really appreciate your passion for Leroy, and have nothing whatsoever against it. And at least part of me wanting Leroy to stay is for you, and fans similar to you, to continue enjoying watching him playing for City. For the records, I have never mentioned Sancho in any of my posts. I believe we did what we could, according to our structured system, to pursue Sancho to stay, and he refused. That is it, end of story. We are doing very well without him. If he ever comes back, I will support him as a City player.

Last edited:
Yes I agree; Hazard's contract was due to expire June 30, 2020. What are you going on about it expiring in February for?

Either way, Sane isn't as good as Hazard and if we sell him next summer he won't have played for a full season after rehabbing his ACL tear. I'm not sure why you think we're going to get as much as Chelsea did. The consensus of the last few pages is seemingly that this injury won't affect his value, which is absolutely bonkers in my opinion. We lost all the leverage we had.
Totally agree, we are in a poor position with this fella if he is set on going. Totally agree also about his value. Those comparing him to Hazard and his circumstances imo are really clutching at straws. Hazard cost what he did because he is much better than Sane. Saying we can command the same because you are young and have potential is fantasy, especially whilst carrying a bad injury. Potential is all that it is at this stage in his career [edit: in comparison to Hazard that is]

Reactions: cjn
What if he recovers then signs a new City contract, what are all you doughnuts gonna say then.

All this slagging off of Leroy just because he wants surgery by a german, who happens to work on German national players and the Munich scum team.

Just let it play out, if he goes thanks for the memories Leroy, if he stays well good, nobody knows for sure whats happening.
IF

Because we are grown ups and should be able to talk out straight.
Because he has a responsibility for his current club.
Because he and us and the new club can go on with their business.
Because of respect between the humans involved.

The reason NOT to speak out is egoist greed, to become richer than fuckin rich. What for?

I know what option I would stand for.

You are looking at this from the position of a City fan not a City employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.