Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilky is pretty poor defensively so i cannt see it being ...especially with David Silva not playing......the question is why drop Silva for Gundogan.....in any respect fo an important game against a team who is likely to be a direct rival...if it was against weaker opposition then id understand it as rotation...

Depends which Gundo we see...

Just put a bet on in the ground City 3-1. Like the recyclable pint pots, going down well. Come on City, missed this.

The word is that he’s the business.

Plus we have Dinho who will see a fair amount back there I’d wager.
Could be a blessing in disguise if Garcia is "forced" into action at some point this season - as long as it's not a long term thing. No better way to see where he is in his development, and whether he's ready to feature in the squad.

No doubt he and the rest of the spuds will be allowed to get away with this sort of shit today.

61ca47af77e42e43c1050b391ee456d2.jpg

I think Gundo will sit with Rodri.
KDB in the free role. We should be beating these twats we owe them for that CL game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.