Match Thread | Man City vs Tottenham (17/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to explain why that Pen wasn’t given because to me it just looks dodgy as fuck

No excuse other that the VAR guy being a utter bent bastard. You saw Oliver in his mic being told it wasn’t a penalty

Last week I think PGMOL or the PL explained all the VAR decisions at the end of the weekenk, so we should get some sort of excuse at least.

The fact that they called that a foul by Bernardo when Lamela literally grabbed and pulled down Rodri with no call makes absolutely no sense.

Referee has been atrocious.Shocking.
And no way we deserve to lead only by 1 goal.Hope we put more soon,we deserve much more than this

Brilliant.

Only downside was their goal against the run of play.

Refereeing has been hideous.

How wasn't the penalty given for the foul on Rodri?

My only surprise is they haven’t had a reason to disallow both our goals,every time we score even if it’s a good goal ( as in no foul or offside in build up ) I’m still waiting for it to be chalked off ..

Great first half only spoilt by us being a tad complacent and a piss poor referee.

Aguero despite being off the pace still gets his goal.I'd bring gabby on second half though to furter run Spurs daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.