Match Thread | Man City vs Tottenham (17/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I think PGMOL or the PL explained all the VAR decisions at the end of the weekenk, so we should get some sort of excuse at least.
Looking forward to seeing where it falls on the “making **** up” scale.

Someone needs to explain why that Pen wasn’t given because to me it just looks dodgy as fuck

No excuse other that the VAR guy being a utter bent bastard. You saw Oliver in his mic being told it wasn’t a penalty
VAR is bent - did you really expect otherwise.

If something is added to the game and you have to think 'could this be used to benefit the cartel clubs?' - the answer is probably YES.

In the NBCSN studio Rebecca Lowe is wearing a nice sky blue outfit for City today.
And on the Spanish channel the commentators were falling about laughing at the decision to give Spurs a free kick after Bernardo's piece of brilliance.

Agree. What a deal at £63m

Was a steal. Atletico set that €70m buyout when they arranged the deal in December 2017, then when he joined Atletico in August 2018 after really breaking through as one of the best midfielders in Spain in the second half of 17/18, they tried to double/triple it in return for a much larger contract, but Rodri and his agent turned them down.

Yes he is up amongst the top crossers in the league the in terms of numbers per game. He tends to swap positions with whoever is on the right a lot. It definitely helps to compensate for walker not being the best crosser of the ball.
Makes me wonder how we are going to play it with Cancelo there. We don’t want Cancelo and KDB going into the same space, so i’ll be curious to watch KDB’s movements when Cancelo is up and running, as I don’t expect Pep to want Cancelo to play the same as Walker does, they have different attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.