Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

At least we know spurs wont be any where near the top... Performance of a mid-table team.

2 fucking stonewall penalties and var stays quite

because VAR is not there to make decisions....they have said repeatedly they are not going to use it to over rule the ref...

there has to be a clear and obvious mistake and the ref didnt deem it a penalty and VAR is not going to over rule that unless its somethgn the ref hasnt seen (or if he is unsighted)....

People are going to have to get over this VAR thing.....it is what it is...its not bent but it is frustrating...every goal is going to get checked and ike it or not the third goal was rightfully ruled out...now whether the rule is correct or not is a different discussion.

Just as I feared VAR is not being applied fairly but merely used to manipulate results.
The rugby tackle on Rodri is as clear evidence as you will ever get.
Unfortunately it will not be sufficient for us to be the best team anymore
Said this last season. Selective reviews, and always looking for the excuse not to give our goals.

If those two penalty shouts were for them I would bet my fucking house they'd have been given. PiGMOL cheating with absolute impunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.