Var debate 2019/20

At first I thought the introduction of VAR would help us and now I've realised it's there to manipulate results even more than before.

The fix is in boys and we've just got to get to used to it. If that's not a penalty in the first half when Rodri/Laporte (can't remember which) was wrestled around the neck to the ground at a corner then whats the fucking point.

I said a long time ago, this should be used as an 'appeal' system where the ref has to go and look at the incident.

Not only that it should be seen on the stadium screens.

Less chance to get away with cheating in front of the whole stadium.
Dont be a dick. If we appealed the penalty it still wouldn't have been given. How does this appeal system work if the officials are bent. Makes no difference. 2 games (3 if you count the last Spurs euro match) and fckd over in each one. Some bellends refuse to see it.

I said a long time ago, this should be used as an 'appeal' system where the ref has to go and look at the incident.

Not only that it should be seen on the stadium screens.

Less chance to get away with cheating in front of the whole stadium.

Yes, that would be the only way it works, to limit its use and give control to the players. Still, unless we as fans are not privy to their systems, the technology used looks woeful inadequate to make such big decisions.

The way it works now with with complete ambiguity will be an utter disaster in this game. With the nature of football, I don't see it changing. I am adamant that it turns away a huge amount of fans from here on in from all teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.