Var debate 2019/20

Some people are stubborn and just refuse to get it. VAR is run by humans who could be inept and/or corrupt. Unlike the ref and linemen, they are hiding inside a room, which makes it much easier for them to f**k any team they choose. VAR is the beginning of the end of the beautiful game. It is the hypocrisy of football governing authorities to show they are “modernizing” football to follow American style of sports. American sports; American football, ice hockey, baseball, and basketball, are so dumb boring because of VAR and similar tools used all the time.

I stand by the comment that the technology is a good idea.

But when provenly corrupt, biased agenda driven ****s are watching and making the decision it will NEVER be implemented correctly.

Trust me, we will be the only ones to receive consistently bad decisions over the course of the season, I mean we’re three deep and only played two fucking games!

This is how they will stop us this year. I’m sure they’ve already had the orders. No-one in control of the league wants us to win three on the bounce.

Can’t argue the VAR decisions were correct. The Pen was not a clear and obvious error although I would argue Oliver just didn’t see it so Var should have taken a look. The handball rule is a joke and I’m sure the intention of the rule change wasn’t to disallow gosls like today but that’s what we’ve got now. Oliver obviously saw the ball hit arm so without VAR I think he would have disallowed it anyway.

For me getting decisions 100% is just not worth what we have lost from the game. Now every goal is a half celebration half waiting for replay to see if some fraction of a decision would cost us.

Reactions: mat
This is fucking disgusting. We finally get a thing that could stop a cheating in football and they just regroup and cheat again.
You're tripping bro. It was the correct decision based on the new rules. It's shitty as fuck but it is what it is.

Crowds will fall away over VAR and the way it completely takes away emotion for the fans and it’s only then will it be fucked off.

I have a problem with VAR. Sport is entertainment, and the glory of a last minute winner is the ultimate in football entertainment. Its being destroyed by VAR. I was for the technology initally, but this isn't as much fun to watch so something is wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.