Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

city!" data-source="post: 11992709" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
We need to bring back Dinho for the next 10 or so games until Rodri understands the PL better, no one really wants to say it but right now Rodri is very poor.

This is such a weird takeaway, he’s been good

Said this last season. Selective reviews, and always looking for the excuse not to give our goals.

If those two penalty shouts were for them I would bet my fucking house they'd have been given. PiGMOL cheating with absolute impunity.
Totally agree...selective reviewing to an extent that’s fxxking embarrassing.
It hit his arm from about 2cm away FFS.
I’m in agreement with it, and so is Pep, but this is getting ridiculous

We missed multiple easy chances and made a massive mistake for their first goal, without talking about refs we should have won that match despite them. I thought Oliver let them get away with niggly fouls and gave us nothing all game.

The goal was correctly disallowed. I’m a massive VAR fan and those are the rules, but if they’ve seen that in the studio they need to be giving that pen as well in the first half.

Not the end of the world though, think we needed that match for fitness and loads of positives in there.

What game were you watching?? Rodri was exceptional in the first half today.

No really, please tell me what he did wrong because that is an awful take.

He handled the aerial threats well but he was easily beaten on numerous occasions, maybe its down to the partnership with Gundo but he doesnt provide enough cover for the CB, the lamela goal was a clear example. I might be a bit harsh on him as he is still new to the system but he needs to be brought in slowly, for me we need to ho back to Dinho for the next 5 or so games.

I couldn't even see if it did hit his arm on that replay.

I'm going to stand by what I said about handballs from attackers from last season. If an advantage is gained with the arm it should be disallowed deliberate or not.

However to disallow a goal where there was no advantage gained(grazed at best)AND ignored a pull on the arm in the same indecent, which may have led to the contact with the arm. Such one sided decision and those ****s doing the VAR also know they missed a pen decision in the first half.

They've changed the outcome of the game and have only applied the letter of the law when it suits them. This stinks of corruption.
That's a good point. He did pull on Laportes arm before the alleged hand ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.