Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

because VAR is not there to make decisions....they have said repeatedly they are not going to use it to over rule the ref...

there has to be a clear and obvious mistake and the ref didnt deem it a penalty and VAR is not going to over rule that unless its somethgn the ref hasnt seen (or if he is unsighted)....

People are going to have to get over this VAR thing.....it is what it is...its not bent but it is frustrating...every goal is going to get checked and ike it or not the third goal was rightfully ruled out...now whether the rule is correct or not is a different discussion.

Sorry mate, but that is a horsecrap. Even Oliver was pointing to his ear after Rodri's situation and saying I didn't get anything from var. Var is there to say to ref, hey, there was a foul you might didn't see.

VAR is only effecting our results because we are doing the vast majority of the attacking in matches. We can bemoan decisions like the last, but those are the rules and that’s how it is being applied. Where we do have justified anger is in VAR not intervening for the first-half penalty appeal. Guardiola should make a public statement about that, because if they are not going to intervene in such instances, then we deserve to know that that is the case. If a similar challenge warrants a penalty next week elsewhere, however, then we should be rightfully furious.
As I said our first big game with VAR in the PL and they failed to apply the letter of the law for us but took every opportunity to apply it against us.

The penalty not given in the first half was one thing. But in the same handball incident there was a pull on Laportes arm which added to the outcome by the letter of the law that is foul play.

It’s not football that’s fucked, it’s us.

VAR will not be implemented like that for anyone else this season, same as the offside call.

This is how they will stop us. I am 100% convinced, all they have to do is find anything, literally anything they can call a technical foul on and that’s it.
End of thread.

Bent as fuck.

2 nailed on penalties not given by VAR and then that.
Welcome to the new era folks. You'll never celebrate another goal spontaneously again.

How Gundogan started and then stayed on for the entire game is utterly remarkable.

I'm normaly not one to go along with conspiracy theories but behind the scenes people are getting increasingly desperate. That much is clear.
They have a video feed of the game, unlimited angles and all the time they need to find things.

So far they’ve missed two stonewall penalties but have seen an offside that’s pretty much invisible to the naked eye and a ball grazing an arm. All against the same team as well.

Delving deeper than that there is hypothetically no limit to how far they can drag it back.

Something stinks here. The only clear and obvious error I am Seeing is us being allowed to score

Bent as fuck.

2 nailed on penalties not given by VAR and then that.
Welcome to the new era folks. You'll never celebrate another goal spontaneously again.

How Gundogan started and then stayed on for the entire game is utterly remarkable.
Blind spot for Pep. No matter how Gundogan players he always gets loads of game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.