Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I'm sure the goal was always to have domestic competitions as bent against City as Europe is and now they've done it. Two matches and three goals (assuming they convert the penalty today) disallowed and two points dropped.

Mission accomplished.
Not often you and me agree mate.

That's a good point. He did pull on Laportes arm before the alleged hand ball.
Actually I think it was just before the ball came in, just watched the replay back it came a little bit earlier in the passage of play than I remember but it was still there.

Bernardo Silva is a wonderful player, but that finish was awful and it would have basically won us the game if he’d scored. And if we’re creating chances but still need a goal then Foden should be on instead of David Silva.

Sorry mate, but that is a horsecrap. Even Oliver was pointing to his ear after Rodri's situation and saying I didn't get anything from var. Var is there to say to ref, hey, there was a foul you might didn't see.

how do you know what oliver was saying...he could of been poiting to his ear to say it had been checked and they didnt deem it a foul either.....thats exactly how i interprited it during the game.....was it a foul....yes...it should have beeen . a stone wall penlaty so was the ref at fault yes but neither the ref nor VAR thought so...

its the ref at fault, not VAR

Fuck the new handball rule
Fuck VAR
Fuck that a blatant penalty wasn't even looked at.

Bar that we played well but was sloppy for the 2nd goal.

This in the biggest font possible. How is that not a penalty if it's looked at again?

I hate to say, but "I told you so". It will never be equal as far as VAR is used. I said so months ago, I wasn't a fan of it at the World Cup and even less so now. Can anyone tell me how much more of a handball that was today than Llorente's was in the semi-final? Utter and total codswallop. It's completely ruining football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.