Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Var aside..
I thought Kdb tended to be greedy ,
Gundo off the pace, Mahrez back to his old self , Aguero wasteful.
Tin hat at the ready.
True tbf. Not sure about Gundo - he was OK imo. KDB was amazing but had he squared to Sterling instead of going for glory, it was game over.

It's a huge privilege to watch and suport City. What a superb team.

They want to stop us for obvious reasons - to make the PL look more competitive and sell it better. The PL hasn't seen a team as good as City but, naturally, there are many enemies and haters. We'll crush them again.

Kevin was sublime in the first half but should have pass to team-mates on several occasions and the win would have been in the bag. We created many chances and had 29 (!) atempts on goal agaijmst a CL finalist. Incredible.

Like they had to having Rodri and Laporte penalties on the tape?

Nobody was bigger supporter of VAR than I was. Until today. But they just don't give a fuck and will cheat us with or without the var. I always thought it's naturally that we will benefit the most from it as we were cheated the most, but they've turned the var in a new weapon to cheat us. Blind when it's in our favor, but very strict when it's against us.

I wish it was possible that we just don't turn up for the next game. Play with yourself you fucking corrupt ****s.
The difference with the pen decisions is they are open to corruption/mistakes and you just know the scousers will get the benefit of the doubt - i’m with you there! With this stupid rule however the ball hits the hand - no goal, no way to ignore it or get the decision wrong. The incident is on tape. It happened to wolves last week, I think it is going to happen a lot and the authorities will be forced to change the rule.

It was a little 2016-17 - didn't kill off a team and it bit us, but we played exceptionally well going forward 30+ shots vs 3 shots - but VAR is the story here - and not whether it made the right decision to rule out the goal, but how it apparently wasn't used for a clear and obvious error for the penalty in the first half and how its ruining the experience of watching a football match in general.

Wolves had a goal ruled out exactly the same

To be fair, if that's the rules about handball then fair enough. Can't moan as everyone will eventually feel it.

But the pen is what I think is strange, how can they see that it's brushed off Laporte (obviously looked a few times), but not use the same preciseness to look at the pen. You don't even need to look twice to know it's a pen. Infuriating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.