Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

We need to bring back Dinho for the next 10 or so games until Rodri understands the PL better, no one really wants to say it but right now Rodri is very poor.
Your understanding of football is very poor.
Rodri was one of the best players on the pitch and one of the main reasons we played Spuds of the park.
A lack of scoring and bad luck isn't Rodri's fault.

Because people thing VAR is being used differently against us than other teams is farcical

Well why didn’t they look at the penalty , if they did why wasn’t it given

It is clear it is being used diffentley,

See you joined in 2016, just on here to wind a few up after watching that shit officiating ,

Jog on

so what you're saying is the ref made a mistake, a mistake in a situation which most people saw as being a clear penalty first time around? Will he be reprimanded? Thought not, carry on, at last they've found a weapon they can use to beat us!

It makes no difference if i think he made a mistake (or 56,000 city fans, commentators, pundits etc think the same)
they will only over rule the ref if the people running VAR think he has made a clear and obvious error - they obviously agree with the ref -

the only question is whether it will be consistent and we will have to wait and see if VAR over rules any ref on a penalty decision.

VAR rules on ALL goals (Wolves had one over ruled last week didnt they?)

So if the ball hits your hand, regardless of whether it was accidental/ball to hand etc., it's now handball?

Unless you’re a defender.

Accidental handball by a defender play on.

Accidental by an attacker and a goal is scored it gets ruled out.

That’s right no goal despite no offence being committed.

They literally make it up as they go along.

I really can’t handle this shite, football is all about the emotion of late winners, coming back from behind to snatch wins, crowds make football, emotion makes football, celebrations make football. This is not football, I can quickly fall out of love with this shite, when we scored I celebrated I even allowed for var and it still fucked me over, death of our game.

VAR is bollocks but what cost us was the chances we failed to put away, if we put them away we dont have to be shafted by ref or var

The CL game was a handball; just not given.

and under the new rules it would have been disallowed.....however under the old rules if it was deemed accidental it could of still been given....same with the non goal today...if the rule hadnt changed it could have still been given)

End of the day we took the piss out of a major rival but didn’t kill them off. What worry’s me though is that once again we are not converting these chances. Think we will win the league but we need to be more clinical . De bruyne was outstanding by the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.