Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I can't take this anymore, seriously. VAR IS NOT there for actively search for reasons to disallow a goal. It's there for obvious errors. VAR has completely ruined this beautiful game and I hope people start to boycott this game, until everything works as it should. I will never ever celebrate a goal again until I am 100% sure the goal is approved, which, with this fucking system takes about 2-3 minutes. I completely hate VAR and I wish it never entered this league.
And I used to be a fan of the idea of using VAR in the Premier League. But we have two goals on two games that should never have been disallowed. During CL-quarter finals against Spurs, Llorente CLEARLY used his elbow to steer to ball past Ederson, but it was allowed. Laporte didn't even have the intention of touching the ball and it was disallowed. I fukcing hate this.

I really can’t handle this shite, football is all about the emotion of late winners, coming back from behind to snatch wins, crowds make football, emotion makes football, celebrations make football. This is not football, I can quickly fall out of love with this shite, when we scored I celebrated I even allowed for var and it still fucked me over, death of our game.
True enough.

Putting aside the overt cheating, it's just ruining the enjoyment of the game. Completely ruining it.

i said befre ...most people think (including me) that it was a penalty but they are not going to over rule it unless its something the ref hasnt seen -he clearly saw it and (wrongly for mostof us) deemed it not a foul...VAR agreed with him- its not going to over rule him unlike on the Jesus non goal, where there is no way the ref sees the bal hit laporte on the arm at full speed (which like it or not it did hit him on the arm) and with the new rule change the ref was right to disallow it - now is the rule correct - in my opinion no

I am not sure if the ref have saw it, his reaction seem to suggest as if he meant that no contact has been made by VAR official so no penalty.

End of the day we took the piss out of a major rival but didn’t kill them off. What worry’s me though is that once again we are not converting these chances. Think we will win the league but we need to be more clinical . De bruyne was outstanding by the way

Spot on, it feels like VAR did us in today but the reality is we shot ourselves in the foot. Too wasteful in front of goal, could’ve been 10!

If I were Pep, I'd be in my car first thing on Monday morning and driving down to PiGMOL HQ, hammering their f*cking door down and demanding an explanation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.