Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

and under the new rules it would have been disallowed.....however under the old rules if it was deemed accidental it could of still been given....same with the non goal today...if the rule hadnt changed it could have still been given)
The operative word being 'deemed', even though it wasn't accidental given that his hand was in a unnatural position. Again, I would bet my house that it would not have been given the other way round.

"Sometimes it's the hands by Llorente..."

Pep telling it as it is.

And every other VAR call for/against other teams is fine but against us and its a conspiracy. I think the Rodri one was a clear pen but you don't think that'll happen to anyone else this season?
Well if all the VAR mistakes(and yes they made 2 today) come in big games with small margins then there will be a good case to put the argument that they are using it selectively to City's detriment. We know the PL aren't happy with City's dominance, would it really surprise anyone? Anyone saying it's 100% certain might be going over the top but equally saying it's impossible is very naive. Read some news stories about real corruption that's actually happened, corruption is not make believe, humans in high places have been doing it for donkeys years and it's a pattern that repeats throughout history.

of course we had to be dicked last season by the old handball rule which helped Spurs, now we are dicked by the new handball rule and again it helps Spurs.... no excuses though we should have fucking buried them

Pep telling it like it is, that was a great performance. Shame on those of you criticising us, get some perspective!

Precisely. Its was a great performance. We were a bit wasteful but our football was breathtaking at times.

what you said before was wrong and it is now too. Oliver pointed to his ear and said I got nothing from the var. So var and that was pretty fucking obvious in las year or more it is in use, can and does suggest refs that there might be some problematic situation. They just didn't give a fuck.

how do you know what Oliver said? I saw he same pictures as you and took it as that he was pointing to his ear saying that VAR had checked it and said no penalty...

So again how do you know what Oliver was saying?

What really gets my goat is what you say about the penalty in the first half.
I’m so, so pissed off about it at the moment, but at the time, it didn’t bother me, because I knew we’d win.
Absolutely shocking now.....agenda.....

Same, I didn’t think it would matter as we were playing them off the park. Ultimately we didn’t put more than two of the many many chances we created away and that’s why we didn’t win.

I celebrated both the late goals in the two games vs Spurs so I feel robbed even though they were correct.

I think VAR will favour us in the long run.

I think the foul in the first half doesn’t get a pen in the last few seasons 100% of the time even if the ref sees it in real time. I was expecting VAR to give them, but anyway, it’s not why we drew, shit finishing. :(

It was incredible it wasn't a penalty in the first half [for the foul on Rodri in the box] but VAR said it wasn't and then at the end they did. I'm pretty sure people were happy today we just need to work harder at scoring our chances.

In other words - the fix is in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.