Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Because people thing VAR is being used differently against us than other teams is farcical

Answer this then please.

Why was the possible penalty incident not reviewed?

If you think it’s above board then that’s fine. I guess we will see in the coming months but I tell you now, Liverpool will not suffer a decision like that tonight.

The result does not worry me in the slightest everyone could see this team is up for the fight to win the title, I have to say this var is a right pain in the arse when is it going to help us.

PEP We’re always going to have these kind of situations in the season. It is what it is. We played incredible. One of the best games we’ve played in our time together. We played good, but unfortunately we could not win. We’ll recover, train and prepare for the next game.

Can we all stop this"we should have took our chances" shit. We did, not all but enough to win the game. Think about it, the powers that be had lost control of the title race. First there was Howard Webb, we beat that, then FFP , we beat that, now its VAR.i said before a ball was kicked that liverpool will win the league. We won't be allowed to. Also watch a mediocre rag side get top 4.
Sounds like sour grapes? I was at West Ham last week and joined in the booing of Sergio being allowed another go. Well won't be going to another away game, I'd give up home games but my grandson would be crushed. If you call me Mr longstanding average fan that's giving up how many others will follow suit.
Luckily the even more corrupt CL is always on a school night so I can duck them too.

Our game is finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.