Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

VAR is the worst thing to have happened to the game. Having said that—and I will come under fire for this I am sure because I’m being negative—we were piss poor. Sure, there was some great build up play and we dominated Spurs in every respect but we had 20+ shots and couldn’t convert over 90% of them. Missed some huge chances when we were 2-1 up. If just one of them goes in, it’s game over because spurs were doing fuck all all game. No wonder it came back to bite us in the arse, it shouldn’t have been 2-2 going into stoppage time, that isn’t when we should be winning matches like this anyway, if we miss everything and make silly defensive mistakes then no wonder we aren’t going to win.

First goal a clanger by Ederson, what was he doing so far off his line and why did no one close Lamela down? He was given far too long on the ball. All in all was a shit shot though.

Second goal was headed in by 5 foot Lucas fucking moura. Called it as soon as they got the corner, but didn’t realise it would be him of all people ffs.

People will say spurs this and spurs that, and how they’re a top team bla bla bla but the reality is that they’re fucking shit. We absolutely dominated them, they almost lost to villa last week and I can guarantee that the bin dipping bastards will beat them home and away. A draw at home is a shit result against a team we should’ve comfortably beat today

Part of football died today.

2-2 the ball goes in the crowd went mental, I smashed my shins and knees on the seats Infront going ballistic. Next minute I saw it wasn't a goal on the screen and the spurs fans are going mental as though they'd won!

Feels like we got beat TBH : (

This. Although it died that night in April as well...maybe we just have to accept that bad decisions will be made for the emotional joy of goals and the agonising pains of being screwed by officials.

Fantastic performance by the team, and I feel sorry for the lads, and especially for Gabriel, who for the second time gets one of his goals disallowed due to someone else's "fault".
But, even though I kind of hate to say it, I do believe in VAR, and also that in the end we will benefit from it.

Every blue get on the fa / prem league website and in their general enquiries make your feelings felt and ask for a full explanation of how that was a clear and obvious error

It’s an absolute disgrace . If this is top level football I will go and watch Alty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.