Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Well let’s face it, VAR is our biggest challenge to the title this year. I’m not down with it being just an agenda against city, others will get shafted too. They’re literally going to review what they want to and let what they want to slide. It absolutely stinks

We've already been shafted twice though and we're only on the 2nd game of the season.

It's so, so corrupt.

I don't give a shit about celebration. I celebrate, but the goal was wrong, I'm ok with that, I want the game to be fair, if that will make me disappointed at times, let it fucking be. But I am fucking not ok with var watching the things selectively and giving the smallest of small things against us and not giving the stonewall penalties to us.

That's fucking cheating, just as they did it before the var, but it frustrates even more now they have a chance to review it and help refs.

Wait, didn't you say that var can't overrule ref? Mate, you're talking bollocks and can't follow your own fucking logic there. Can var overturn it or not? Of course it can't overtzurn the ref but can inform him he was maybe wrong. And they didn't. What words he was saying while pointing to his ear it's absolutelyfucking not important. "I didn't hear anything" or "they say it's not a foul" it's absolutely same. It was a foul and those in VAR room cheated us.
This, what is correct is VAR can tell him they think he's got it wrong but they but ultimately the ref gets to make the call. He pointed to his earpiece and shook his head though. I think some people apply mental gymnastics not to go against authority at times. They just don't want to believe it.

The only angle we've seen of the supposed handball is inconclusive, it's amazing that Sky haven't got another angle. As far as I can tell, it could have come off his shoulder. It could also have been a handball by the Spurs player, which presumably could have seen a penalty awarded.

Basically, the tw*t in Stockley Park has done us good and proper.
Looked like his shoulder to me, FWIW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.