Var debate 2019/20

I only half celebrated the Jesus goal as I expected what was coming

When you can’t celebrate a last minute winner against a title rival something is seriously seriously wrong

Interesting that on talksport they just said Oliver decided to take the VAR refs opinion rather than review himself even though they are encouraged to review any flagged one.

Seeing as even clattenberg has remarked Oliver is a shithouse and loves attention, no suprise the little twat never bothered.
No point having screens for refs to look at

Interesting that on talksport they just said Oliver decided to take the VAR refs opinion rather than review himself even though they are encouraged to review any flagged one.

Seeing as even clattenberg has remarked Oliver is a shithouse and loves attention, no suprise the little twat never bothered.

Seriously? That is basically tantamount to corruption.

Interesting that on talksport they just said Oliver decided to take the VAR refs opinion rather than review himself as they are encouraged to do.

Did they say how they know that Oliver did that?

Is handball not black/white, and thus doesn't need a screen review? I don't know what the protocol is for that, but offsides need no screen review, so it seems puzzling that handball would.

Obviously this is coloured by the source being the notoriously ill-informed Talksport.

I only half celebrated the Jesus goal as I expected what was coming

When you can’t celebrate a last minute winner against a title rival something is seriously seriously wrong
Title rival my arse, we win leagues because we try and win every game, spurs were over the moon with the point they came for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.