Seasoncard for sale

You go because heartache is part of it, the joy of winning is nothing unless you tasted the bitterness of defeat, including "we was robbed."
Your girls will be sorry if they take up horse riding or keeping rabbits instead of following City.
So don't sell the tickets or be like the clown who ripped his up on the pitch at Maine Rd after that dismal loss to Bury back in whenever it was.

Nice trip to Bournemouth for the three of you next.

I'm sorry you feel this way, really. But c'mon, we played absolutely brilliantly today, and it was a joy to watch. Try to focus on that, and know that this beautiful team of your hearts, will continue to dazzle with their flair and brilliance, it will make you immensely proud and in the end we will fight for all available titles.'

The VAR and ref decisions which goes against us do not knock us out. They are mere weak jabs which will only make us angry and better.
Hi Matt.
An excellent response, and City by far and away are the best team I’ve ever seen.

But I’ve worked hard for my money, today including tickets/travel/food and drink was close to £400.

That’s £400 I could save and spend on something the refs don’t steal away.

You go because heartache is part of it, the joy of winning is nothing unless you tasted the bitterness of defeat, including "we was robbed."
Your girls will be sorry if they take up horse riding or keeping rabbits instead of following City.
So don't sell the tickets or be like the clown who ripped his up on the pitch at Maine Rd after that dismal loss to Bury back in whenever it was.

Haha i remember him doing that!!

I said the same to my eleven year old today.

I don't want part of this new era.

I go to the game for those moments I get to share in something special with him, the unbridled joy a last-minute goal can bring.

That's twice now against Spurs and not legislating for the other VAR decisions that are seemingly now being used to punish us.

I don't even know when to celebrate properly anymore.

Let's see how the product sells when 50k decide to keep silent at a goal and wait and see after five minutes.

Falling out of love with game each and every year.

That was the season my son was born mate!! they were brilliant days, we were shit but it was a proper laugh & a day out watching city, now its feeling like its us against the world/ fifa/ uefa/ var
We had a great time at Burnley that year. Took the Mrs, my daughter and two 7 seven year olds. 6-0 thanks to the Goat

Hi Matt.
An excellent response, and City by far and away are the best team I’ve ever seen.

But I’ve worked hard for my money, today including tickets/travel/food and drink was close to £400.

That’s £400 I could save and spend on something the refs don’t steal away.

I fully feel and understand your pain and attitude, but please, just sleep on it for a night or two.
The club needs you.

I qualified for Bournemouth tickets, they didn’t

Makes no odds, we’re all off to the Algarve on Wednesday.

PS they are both married!

I said the same to my eleven year old today.

I don't want part of this new era.

I go to the game for those moments I get to share in something special with him, the unbridled joy a last-minute goal can bring.

That's twice now against Spurs and not legislating for the other VAR decisions that are seemingly now being used to punish us.

I don't even know when to celebrate properly anymore.

Let's see how the product sells when 50k decide to keep silent at a goal and wait and see after five minutes.

Falling out of love with game each and every year.
Exactly this not even going off today’s game but the atmosphere at west ham just died after sterlings goal was chalked off no one knew what was going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.