Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Absolutely shit finishing by us today. 2-1 up we must have had five good chances to make it 3-1 and our rabble were scuffing shots and tripping over each other like bafoons as soon as we got in the box.

Rodri looked lost in the second half. Wasn’t even moving into space to be passed to. He’s looked tired in the second d half of all three games so far n’all.
He’s no Fernandinho!

Kev looked fucked by the last twenty.

Kun looked like he’d ran a marathon before the game. Not sharp, not on his toes.

Some of these lads need to get their arses in gear off the pitch and get themselves fit.

Sterling and Zinchenko were poor second half n’all.

Even with all that we completely dominated them. Spurs were a joke. They had three shots all game, two were goals and one was from the half way line that nearly ended up on the Spurs bench.

But VAR has ruined the sport! Didn’t really celebrate goals one or two much and I stood completely still for the ‘winner’. Knew it was going to be ruled out, knew it!

Is Foden fast? Genuine question, as
I hadn’t really associated him with sprint speed so far if I’m honest.
Agree with your general point though.

I didn’t really mean pace, just the energy
we needed in midfield. They were walking through us at times. Gundo not captured last seasons form and will take Rodri time to adapt. The lack of blistering pace will be an issue and still think we needed a tall centre back. Two games in didn’t see the need to rotate Gabby. Long drive back to South Wales now and so mad. I can take getting beat any day of the week even against Palace those things happen. But the penalty decision today was just plain cheating. I know people react in the heat of the incident including myself, but never heard as many people saying today that Var and the way it is being used is too much. A bad referee decision and he is on the pitch to face the wrath. The referee can also be demoted for bad mistakes, These officials in the VAR studio are the anonymous representatives that do not have any accountability to anyone and therein lies the issue. Totally unaccountable. Never felt as mad as this even after a defeat.

Jamie said it will even itself out over a season.

Well, it won't when the people doing the VAR reviews don't want you to win.

That confirms what a gutless bent lick spittle Redtwat is with that comment. VAR was supposed to negate the "evens it out of a season" bollocks you nob jockey!

Thought we played really well. Absolutely hammered a very strong team. Pretty ludicrous watching that match and looking at the stats to think we didn't win that.

28 shots from our guys didn't go in, they scored with 100% of theirs, we should have had a penalty via VAR, and VAR needed to disallow a goal in the last minute. If that's what it takes to take a point off us then we'll be hard to beat again this season.

Thought we were absolutely excellent..... apart from Tyrian Lannister scoring a header in our 6 yard box and their first goal looked very ropey as well from the SS. That aside, we were excellent and should have won very comfortably.

It has ruined it for me,
Plus with the programme shrinking and not being able to read it without a magnifying glass.

if that was against united I would be fucking loving it ,finish our chances and last minute goals wouldn't be necessary, we were brilliant today bar two sloppy bits of defending,WTF was eddie playing at for their first , tomorrows another day ,you'll be up for it next sunday
I don't know if I will mate.
I realise it's easy to say I don't like VAR when it's gone against us but I can see now that it had sucked the ecstacy out of scoring any goal.
If I'd just seen that happen to united, I wouldn't be loving it at all! I'd be worried. I hate united but I love football and this is a potential passion destroyer.
I don't want to cheer the relief minutes later, when the VAR eventually says it isn't a goal, I want to cheer the ball hitting the back of the net.

Wasteful should have had the game won 25 minutes in. That said var or rather the officials making the decisions were shocking only person on the pitch who was worse was Oliver totally corrupt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.