Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the game, so I haven't seen the TV coverage. Was there some issue with Pep and Kun after the substitution?
PEP @aguerosergiokun believed I was upset with him for the goal we conceded. The goal we conceded was a corner. I wanted one on one movement. He thought I was upset with him. Emotion is part of our game. We talked after and during. He’s a guy I love a lot.

Looked like his second pre-season game. Not sharp or fully fit, but always dangerous in and around the box. Did well to get ahead and across the defender and put a good touch on the goal....unless fuckface Danny Ings @ Southampton!!!

He's not really had many minutes under his belt. We're only in August, he's got plenty of time to get back to his best.

Despite scoring i knew some would want him dropped

Yeah it's not fair tbh, people should be a bit less heavy on the big reactions. He deserves as much time as anyone and with his record especially you know he'll get there.

Although let's be real, if that was Jesus who played like him today you would've been the first in the thread to criticise him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.