Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

What’s he actually meant to do?

29afe6ff984a12a23d172728003deef5.jpg
It’s handball by the spurs player

What’s he actually meant to do?

29afe6ff984a12a23d172728003deef5.jpg
Wow so it was how I remembered it the first time around. I said it looked as though the tug on the arm was in the same moment but then Sky started switching up the angles and I second guessed myself, thinking it must have come earlier in the move.

It looks as though he's holding his arm as the ball reaches them. Also looks like it's going to hit the defenders arm.

Hope people are recording the games live so BT and Sky can't sweep stuff under the rug. Especially BT.

VAR, handball and offside are an absolute shitshow right now.

Let's put things in perspective though. We got sc

Lets see how many Liverpool and United goals get run over with such a fine tooth comb. It's going to be very selective.

Summed it up blue, the important word in your post, and the critical point that they will try to screw us over with is ‘selective’

However I believe we are that good already, and will only get better as the season progresses, that VAR will become irrelevant to us.

Pep has been prodded like an angry wasp, we will win this league by 10 if Spurs are the second best team in Europe

That's very positive of you. However, I think the point is about how VAR looks as if it has killed the game.
I mean, VAR screws us this season, no VAR screws us last season against Wolves and the season before against Everton.

As far as I'm concerned it's just a different flavour of shit. Nothing enough to stop us.

Hello everyone, I'm a long time reader First time poster, please be gentle :)

Right, I've been watching City and football for a long time. I've seen all sorts and never felt the need to post any comments, however, when all everyone is talking about is VAR then the game has gone. I'm lost and feeling frustrated, is this really the end of the game as we love it? I'd rather watch Sunday league than this shit.

Surely it can't be finished.

They changed the law to say that any handball deliberate or not would be ruled out by VAR. I just read the KdB interview and he said he’s just learnt that this rule includes by the defending team too!

The joke of it is, is that the commentators in the CL 2nd leg last year vs Spurs said they were briefed on the rule prior to KO and were adamant Llorentes goal wouldn’t stand.
Im fully aware of the new interpretation of the handball offence, as I’m aware that the UEFA head of refs decided to use it in the knock out stages of the ECL last season
With respect to the alleged handball today there isn’t categorical proof of handball
The new interpretation is for all handball I’m staggered that KDB didn’t realise this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.