Did you celebrate? (vs Spurs pg21)

Honestly don't think I'll celebrate a goal again until they get rid of VAR.

Can't tell you how much taking that emotion out of a goal is killing the game for me.

We're the 1st club that has really been hit hard with it multiple times. Won't be long until it filters out to the rest (Wolves fans still fuming from last week).

Didn't celebrate the first 2 like I normally would but got suckered into going mental with the third. Lesson learned.

Came here to post this. I was absolutely fuming. Delayed celebration for the first two, went crazy for our 3rd which was ruled out... I hate VAR

Fuck VAR, we all went mental and rightly so cause it meant so much. We won’t change, but maybe the final outcome might.

Didn't celebrate the first 2 like I normally would but got suckered into going mental with the third. Lesson learned.
Same, I barely celebrated the first two in case Sterling or Aguero were marginally offside. I celebrated when Jesus scored because I couldn't see any reason why it would possibly be disallowed but only half-heartedly because we've been stung before.

When it was overturned, I felt exactly like I did after the Champions League last season - in total disbelief that it could happen again, in the same circumstances, against same opponent. I don't think I'll be able to celebrate a last minute winner whilst VAR is in operation.

Quick celebration for all three. And then turn around and wait for anything on the TV screen.

Didn’t really celebrate the first and second goals that much. Just punched the air at first then looked at the ref waiting for what he did.

For the “winner” I just stood there, still as a post, didn’t move a muscle. I knew it was going to be disallowed, knew it.

But even away from the disallowed winner and not even talking about the fine details of what goes into them... it’s stopping me celebrating goals, stopping me enjoying the game.

I hate VAR, hate it hate it HATE IT!

It’s even ruining the goals it doesn’t rule out. It’s ruining the sport I love!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.