Var debate 2019/20

When VAR was first suggested my initial thoughts were no, too many stoppages, but then I thought if it's only used for offsides and penalties it might stopping em fucking us over but jesus christ some of the decisions that have gone against us are worst than ever, after today we need to call the fuckers out and make them explain why the decisions were made

When VAR was first suggested my initial thoughts were no, too many stoppages, but then I thought if it's only used for offsides and penalties it might stopping em fucking us over but jesus christ some of the decisions that have gone against us are worst than ever, after today we need to call the fuckers out and make them explain why the decisions were made

I’d have thought they’d use it on keepers to keep them on the line?
Strange but then the implementation of the rules stopped making sense a long time ago

The PL have decided not to, I think because of the annoyance during the Women's World Cup.
It appears to be against FIFA regs, but they claim it's 'interpretation'.

In rugby league you know the name of all officials for every game including the Video Ref.

Okay it doesn’t always help since one was sent death threats by a Warrington fan recently but at least you know who’s making the decisions in the studio.

With VAR, it could be Alex Ferguson and Kenny Dalglish for every City game for all we know.
In rugby league theres hardly any rules doesn’t matter what part of your body it hits
All they look out for is did it go forward or out of play that’s why it works with the egg chasers

In rugby league you know the name of all officials for every game including the Video Ref.

Okay it doesn’t always help since one was sent death threats by a Warrington fan recently but at least you know who’s making the decisions in the studio.

With VAR, it could be Alex Ferguson and Kenny Dalglish for every City game for all we know.

I think karen gave all the officials for this weekend. Or someone on here did. Whistling Wanker, and Blind Bats With Flags, 4th Official (most of whom I had never heard of!) and the VAR Whistling Wanker and his Arse-istant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.