Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

To be fair, as fuming as I am, that still picture is not of the moment it hits Laporte’s arm. That looks to be a few frames before. It did hit his arm, I’m more fuming over the penalty we should have had. And I’m curious to see what happens if it’s Liverpool in that situation.

I dont think many are disputing that it hit his arm.

The question is: Is that really fucking handball? Yes, I know the rule says so, but fuck me.

And then a blatant penalty turned down. So they can extract all the atoms out of the non goal, but not look twice at a tackle that would be a foul in fucking rugby?

Its bent. Simple as that. Bent as fuck.

What’s he actually meant to do?

29afe6ff984a12a23d172728003deef5.jpg

U.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.e.

999 times out of 1000 in football, this would not be a reason to disallow a goal. He keeps his arm to his fukcing body, how else is he gonna play?! I do hope this gets all the media attention it can possibly get so that people can see VAR for what it is, and understand that a few teams will benefit while others (City) will not, depending on the interest of powerful people.

Look at above image. And then google "llorente handball man city". That's what's wrong with VAR.

Seriously Simon you are so defensive of VAR throughout this thread. I just don’t get it, the majority of posters judging by responses don’t get it. Are you Keith Hackett per chance?
If you watch the replay you will see that the poster is right.

I don’t like VAR but I’m not blind to the truth. The ball hit Laporte’s arm.

U.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.e.

999 times out of 1000 in football, this would not be a reason to disallow a goal. He keeps his arm to his fukcing body, how else is he gonna play?! I do hope this gets all the media attention it can possibly get so that people can see VAR for what it is, and understand that a few teams will benefit while others (City) will not, depending on the interest of powerful people.

Look at above image. And then google "llorente handball man city". That's what's wrong with VAR.
The rule wasn’t in last season

If you watch the replay you will see that the poster is right.

I don’t like VAR but I’m not blind to the truth. The ball hit Laporte’s arm.
How can you be certain? Show me which angle makes it 100% clear that you've seen, that nobody else who watched on Sky Sports has.

When bernardo done his little party piece near touch line dancing around 3 spurs players, why when danny rose flattened him, did they get the free kick ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.