Var debate 2019/20

Nonsense like this actually hurts City when it comes to discussion about VAR.

It’s public who is running the monitors. It was Graham Scott.

I’m fuming today but Jesus stick to the absolute facts. That’s all that matters and the corruption was there for all to see today.
Ive always rated Graham Scott as a ref an all

We score more goals than everyone else so I suppose it’s bound to work against us but it’s got to be very clear and obvious not keep looking till you find anything.

VAR - right or wrong, it has now already hugely affected the dynamic of Football for us, the Match going Fan.
Late decisions like today with One Set of Fans goading the Other is very close to inciting a violent reaction and only time will tell if people are going to be able to control themselves in the Heat of the Moment.
The Passion in those moments I fear could easily turn nasty and really don’t feel anyone has considered this possible outcome.
Maybe, us Paying Supporters are expected to just get used to it..
Maybe,like many suggest People will stop attending Games..
VAR Good or Bad - it’s changed our experience already

I was going to read 40 pages but you know what, I can't be arsed, just like I am getting with football. I can't be arsed going to watch the likes of Oliver ignore blatant penalties and VAR not to tell him. The media have been saying all week that Tottenham had to stop City 'for the good of football'. They couldn't manage it so the officials stepped in. Absolutely bent and it is ruining the game.

All of you that support VAR can go and fuck yourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.