Seasoncard for sale

I'm as gutted as the rest of you and I've no doubt it is bent, with different use of VAR for us than others but take our chances today and VAR doesn't come in to it. I think, with the greatest respect, there are some big overreactions going on. No way will I be giving up the chance to watch the greatest football team this country has ever produced. Forget the result, we reduced a so called title contender to also rans today. I'm looking forward to us shoving it down everyone's throat when we win the title agin this season.

Could do with a VAR and tactical fouling song though.

Before anyone has a go, I completely understand the frustration of fans who spend vast sums of money for us to get shat on.

But to all those claiming that football is now ruined, consider how ridiculous you sound. We are living in the golden age of our club. We played beautifully today and nothing can take that away.

Fans of Bury etc. would probably take issue with the claim that VAR is ruining football. They just want their club back.

Have some perspective.

Genuinely couldn't be bothered anymore, I'm done with football, I'm after working my nuts off for months booking flights, tickets, spending money ect For what?? To get fucked over by corrupt twats.
Anybody selling there season tickets you know what I dont blame any of you. Why work so hard for this shit.

Before anyone has a go, I completely understand the frustration of fans who spend vast sums of money for us to get shat on.

But to all those claiming that football is now ruined, consider how ridiculous you sound. We are living in the golden age of our club. We played beautifully today and nothing can take that away.

Fans of Bury etc. would probably take issue with the claim that VAR is ruining football. They just want their club back.

Have some perspective.

How does it sound ridiculous to say that football has been ruined, when football is being ruined ?

Has it occurred to the “if City took their chances it wouldn’t matter brigade” that the players are fully aware that they are not being dealt a fair hand by the officials and this added pressure is playing on their minds and affecting their finishing?

Have some perspective.
Do you go ? If the passion goes out of the game I’m not sure if there’s any point being there, might as well stay at home and watch it on TV

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets

I agree with you. Ruining the thing I love so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.