Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I hate VAR more than anything, but scoring just 2 goals from 30 shots was poor thing to do.

Our players needs to be more clinical.

I also don't understand why Pep has changed the formation !
City win 5-0 in the 1st game, why change the formation and drop Mahrez, Jesus and Silva ?

I completely agree with you. I have posted exactly the same thing earlier.

I’m still walking around shaking my head. I’m completely bamboozled by the whole thing tbh and hope I cool down as I’m in the same boat as A few posters and thinking of ditching my seasoncard tbh. Haven’t felt like this in 40+ years of watching city, even under Pearce....

When bernardo done his little party piece near touch line dancing around 3 spurs players, why when danny rose flattened him, did they get the free kick ????
Seen that clip again and I have no idea what Oliver saw. Rose came through the back of Bernardo and he was sandwiched between Rose and someone else. Another reason to fuck us over and not give us a free kick in a dangerous position.

I’m glad I’m on holiday and missed it other than watching on my phone. It would have fucked ruined my week that. It is a joy sucker. I won’t be celebrating any goal going forward. Every time we scored I was thinking is it going
to be ruled out? There is a really strong chance that it this carries on then I’m done with watching it live. I don’t see the point. I might as well save myself a couple of grand a year and just watch it on tv.

Technically under the new rules I can see it is correct but what I can’t see is why the blatant push/grab in the box in the first half wasn’t given. Was it even reviewed? I just don’t get it and no one will explain it.

As for the game. We really have to be winning games when we have 30 shots to 3! Conceding 2 goals is really piss poor.

We played well for 55 mins then it all went a bit hit and miss.

I thought playing a clearly not match sharp Gundogan and Aguero in the same game was a bad decision. I’m not sure what Jesus did to deserve being dropped after one game and I’m not sure what the fuck Aguero was moaning about as other than score he hardly added anything.

Isn’t that subjective too, by VAR? Genuine question as I just don’t know!
I suppose. It’s just an awful rule full stop I’ve said else where I think it will be changed but not this season obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.