Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

But unfortunately no one else opinion matters....its whether VAR thinks the ref has made a mistake....the ref ruled it wasn't a penalty and VAR agreed .....whether u me pundits etc think otherwise is irrelevant.....var has yo think the ref has made an error and in that case it didnt

Well if it doesn’t matter and the refs word and var is gospel why the fuck are you posting on a fans forum

Shut down talksport sky and match of the day because people commenting on football doesn’t matter.

Football it’s all about opinions isn’t it . Nope ref said this so nobody can say anything on the point cos ref is right end of . Nobody else can have a view or say what they think on whether the ref is wrong or right . Close down bluemoon now opinions don’t matter

Fuck VAR.
Still fuming 3 hours later.
I thought the new rule about handball in the area only applied when an arm was the last thing the ball accidentally touched before the ball goes in the net. Seems I was wrong.
It’s fucking farcical.
Let’s see if this is consistently applied. I’m expecting a new instruction soon changing the interpretation following this but we’ll have been robbed of 2 points whatever happens.

Kun didn't look fit. Gabby is more mobile and energetic right now. He came in when we were a bit tired already and couldn't crate chances for him like we did in the first 60 minutes. Still, an excellent performance from the team. There are such days when you create many chances but don't put them away.

In a sense, we humiliated Spurs by making them look like a very small team for the first 60 minutes. We completely outplayed them. Normally, we do not have 30 attempts at goal against midtable teams, let alone against top 6 ones. We scored 6 vs Chelsea with half the chances we had today.

Refs need to become accountable. Funny how in Rugby where there isn’t as much money, there is rarely as much controversy as we have had this week and last. Refs can be heard given their rationale and their interpretation. We have no idea if Oliver asked for a VAR review for the penalty or if VAR said it wasn’t worth looking at. Might be my last season after 46 years but if this sort of bent shit continues.

I’m glad I’m on holiday and missed it other than watching on my phone. It would have fucked ruined my week that. It is a joy sucker. I won’t be celebrating any goal going forward. Every time we scored I was thinking is it going
to be ruled out? There is a really strong chance that it this carries on then I’m done with watching it live. I don’t see the point. I might as well save myself a couple of grand a year and just watch it on tv.

Technically under the new rules I can see it is correct but what I can’t see is why the blatant push/grab in the box in the first half wasn’t given. Was it even reviewed? I just don’t get it and no one will explain it.

As for the game. We really have to be winning games when we have 30 shots to 3! Conceding 2 goals is really piss poor.

We played well for 55 mins then it all went a bit hit and miss.

I thought playing a clearly not match sharp Gundogan and Aguero in the same game was a bad decision. I’m not sure what Jesus did to deserve being dropped after one game and I’m not sure what the fuck Aguero was moaning about as other than score he hardly added anything.

Get a bigger phone, Gundogan played very well today, though Aquero was definitely not fit.

Sterling very poor today. Too greedy and ignored Augero when he was better placed several times. Needs to play for the bloody team.

Isn’t that subjective too, by VAR? Genuine question as I just don’t know!

Accidental brushing of the ball on a hand or arm still rules out the goal. Fouls given for something inside the area that would never be given a cursory second glance outside is an opportunity that some people outside City could only have dreamt of.

Two seasons ago nobody got anywhere near us. Last season, despite the likes of Salah falling over his own shadow and the resulting leg-ups for the Dippers it still was insufficient to prevent us winning the title. The 'powers-that-be' have realised that the footballing capacity of the rest will still be inadequate so they will have to rely on what the VAR shed can deny us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.