Seasoncard for sale

Just removed my FA Cup schemes for two supporters. Funny thing is I was intending on going to CL and League Cup games as well this season but think I'll save my money instead. Think it's coming to an end for me.
Hi pal , I need to do this , how did you go about it ?

I'm as gutted as the rest of you and I've no doubt it is bent, with different use of VAR for us than others but take our chances today and VAR doesn't come in to it. I think, with the greatest respect, there are some big overreactions going on. No way will I be giving up the chance to watch the greatest football team this country has ever produced. Forget the result, we reduced a so called title contender to also rans today. I'm looking forward to us shoving it down everyone's throat when we win the title agin this season.

Could do with a VAR and tactical fouling song though.

Why are we the only team in the league that has to take most of our chances though?

Has it occurred to the “if City took their chances it wouldn’t matter brigade” that the players are fully aware that they are not being dealt a fair hand by the officials and this added pressure is playing on their minds and affecting their finishing?

Pep knows, did you hear him on the radio post game. He knows we're being shafted. He's only ever managed the media darlings in Spain and Germany before. Its a new experience for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.