Seasoncard for sale

What’s the deadline for confirming / leaving cup direct schemes
End of this month. I was off it a few seasons ago and getting games (for the FA Cup) was easy anyway and I could have got League and CL games if I wanted. The only real benefit seems to be priority for final tickets.

I just feel fans need to make a stand because today felt wrong, very wrong, and coming out of the scheme is my little protest.

I'm as gutted as the rest of you and I've no doubt it is bent, with different use of VAR for us than others but take our chances today and VAR doesn't come in to it. I think, with the greatest respect, there are some big overreactions going on. No way will I be giving up the chance to watch the greatest football team this country has ever produced. Forget the result, we reduced a so called title contender to also rans today. I'm looking forward to us shoving it down everyone's throat when we win the title agin this season.

Could do with a VAR and tactical fouling song though.

Did you go ? do you go ? Tell me what over reaction there is to a 92nd minute goal ? it is a brilliant feeling, it is what you wait all week for. It is passion, joy, extreme emotion and yet because some bent bastard in Stockley Park decides it hit his arm he denies us that emotion. I am telling you know, you will not see Sterling goal (offside-West ham)l or the handball ever given against the Rags or the dippers. Look at the penalty we didn't get, both the two bastard teams I have just mentioned will get them all day long.

Did you go ? do you go ? Tell me what over reaction there is to a 92nd minute goal ? it is a brilliant feeling, it is what you wait all week for. It is passion, joy, extreme emotion and yet because some bent bastard in Stockley Park decides it hit his arm he denies us that emotion. I am telling you know, you will not see Sterling goal (offside-West ham)l or the handball ever given against the Rags or the dippers. Look at the penalty we didn't get, both the two bastard teams I have just mentioned will get them all day long.

Absolutely spot on! The only two clubs without a screen! Come on. Is that a coincidence?

It's sad when VAR, creates the biggest cheer for the opposition. Travelling home now, and friends are messaging me how pissed off they are because var ruined their game today (or the result to be fair). It's here and it's here to stay. The new rules Re hand ball in the penalty area, is (or appears to be) a joke.

This VAR has been introduced by the PL to handicap us, Im certain of it. As a consequence I await what happens at Klanfield

Yes of course I went I've been going since the season luton put us down. Of course I celebrated the goal and joined in the chant of "that's why we're champions" and then I was gutted when it was ruled out and I've dissected it with my 20 year old son who has been coming with me since the day Danny Mills scored a screamer and I'm still gutted and have seen or heard nothing to convince me it's not bent. I'm going to keep hold of my season ticket though if that's ok with you.

End of this month. I was off it a few seasons ago and getting games (for the FA Cup) was easy anyway and I could have got League and CL games if I wanted. The only real benefit seems to be priority for final tickets.

I just feel fans need to make a stand because today felt wrong, very wrong, and coming out of the scheme is my little protest.
Just tried to come out of the cup schemes & it won’t let me do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.