This is the reason why I got involved with City

BosnianBlue

Team supported
City
I was ABU since I started to watch the football. Anyone who played against them, I was their fan for a day. Then City came to the top scene and I was immediately interested as city rivals beating them became very interesting idea. Then came Dzeko and City got bit more attention to me.

But the main reason I stayed and became the City fan are days like this. When they use any blatant corrupt and bent trick to stop this club. That's what made me fully involved. Without that, I'd want us to beat Rags and I'd be fine with that. But I can't be fine looking at corruption and injustice happening in front of the whole world.

I hope this will make Pep stay for a looong time too. He looks like he is one of that kind too.

Fuck you all. We'll still fucking beat you to the ground. You can try but you can't stop this.

Drink won't as I didn't have it last 15 years, but days like this are definitely not good for my health.

I was ABU since I started to watch the football. Anyone who played against them, I was their fan for a day. Then City came to the top scene and I was immediately interested as city rivals beating them became very interesting idea. Then came Dzeko and City got bit more attention to me.

But the main reason I stayed and became the City fan are days like this. When they use any blatant corrupt and bent trick to stop this club. That's what made me fully involved. Without that, I'd want us to beat Rags and I'd be fine with that. But I can't be fine looking at corruption and injustice happening in front of the whole world.

I hope this will make Pep stay for a looong time too. He looks like he is one of that kind too.

Fuck you all. We'll still fucking beat you to the ground. You can try but you can't stop this.
You should have seen how excited we were when we signed Clive Allen

I love your optimism it look at your last sentence mate. Yes they can stop this. Today proved it among with many other days they fucked us over.

I love your optimism it look at your last sentence mate. Yes they can stop this. Today proved it among with many other days they fucked us over.

They will try but in the long run they'll be losers. We already won. They tried to stop us becoming what we are at the moment and failed.

Great post, OP. I totally agree. If it turns out to be corruption, in think it will drive the club on with ever increasing determination to beat it. We already overcame 11v11. Then we took on FFP and won. Then they turned the referee against us and we won. Now they've invented VAR as a means to prevent us, and we'll win again.

Pep and the club will be even more determined, and the players and fans will develop an 'us against the world' attitude, and we will find ways to win.

I do think it's too early to judge on VAR though. We need to see how the same incidents against our rivals go before we call corruption on it.

Great post, OP. I totally agree. If it turns out to be corruption, in think it will drive the club on with ever increasing determination to beat it. We already overcame 11v11. Then we took on FFP and won. Then they turned the referee against us and we won. Now they've invented VAR as a means to prevent us, and we'll win again.

Pep and the club will be even more determined, and the players and fans will develop an 'us against the world' attitude, and we will find ways to win.

I do think it's too early to judge on VAR though. We need to see how the same incidents against our rivals go before we call corruption on it.
Plenty of match going fans will stop going to the games if VAR continues in it's current format

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.