Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

A few handbags by the buses near the south stand after the match with Spurs fans just after the final whistle, seemed to die off quickly though.
Why oh why do the police let the away fans out onto a main road walking against the flow of the home fans? Surely they should hold them all back a bit for everyone's safety. Or maybe they just want to see a bit of action.

I was watching on NBC. I don’t know if they use different camera angles (I doubt it) but I saw it immediately on the first replay and said to myself “handball against Laporte” When I saw it again from a different angle it looked like the ball changed direction after the contact so I think it was pretty clear. As I said earlier I don’t like the rule but I don’t have any argument with the way it was implemented today.

I can’t say the same for the penalty decisions.

Interesting. So you were watching in Canada on TV and you were better informed than the 54,000 souls inside the Etihad. How has the game got to this ? It's clear and obvious then that there's no point going to watch games live any longer. Everyone stay at home and they can pipe crowd noise into an empty stadium.

I said spuds were shit and they were.

I said kane was shit and he was shocking.

We smashed them good and proper.

Pity about our finishing mind .

I saw Spurs last week against Villa and for an hour they were quite dreadful. I texted my lad and said that I hoped Spurs brought that performance with them. Part way the game today I commented to the guy next to me that Spurs were having some difficulty with simple techniques of killing the ball dead. The back four looked ill at ease having to play the ball out from the back. They were organised, left our two wingers with oceans of space but I suspect that was Pocchy's instructions. They also benefited from some last ditch blocking that tended to drop to one of their players. We missed a lot of chances and, what is a worrying trend, continue to allow teams to score with nigh on every effort that comes their way. Spurs will clearly get better as the season wears on as will most teams, but the two games, even having returned four points, hasn't delivered any dominance over the two opponents.

Absolutely played them off the pitch. Probably an example of it being too easy at times, which would have contributed to missed chances.

Fuck that for an absolute game of bollocks though. Fuck it all. If that's the way football is now then it's done. American football basically. There will be time outs next

Ratboy,tyler,harry junior all said they should have given us the pen,ratboy said the ref on var needs to be stronger,on the handball they said it was not clear who the ball hit
He also pointed out that the shirt was being pulled before the handball happened... surely that should've been a penalty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.