Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

great performance , wrong result , VAR will kill this game for me , i was under the impression that VAR would make it an even playing field , especially the way the Dippers took adavantage of many fortunate decisions , but its the total opposite. The Premier league will not be happy until there are red ribbons on the trophy , and VAR is just another weapon to use against us.

again....its cause VAR isnt there to over rule the ref on decisions unless its a clear and obvious mistake...but it will heck ALL goals.....

I dont think VAR will give penalties unless its a handball or other decisiont he ref has clearlhy missed....and as the ref didnt miss the challenges then VAR isnt going to overrule him....

you an question the deision of the ref to not give the pen but not VAR....

Gear in theory until it’s the dippers or rags who get two penalties today.

But according to the new rules the ball hit Laporte's hand and was quite rightly ruled out.

Tough to to take but there you go. We should have been comfortably in front anyway.
Yep should have been our second pen of the day though... can't defend VAR when they get it wrong.
City-Spurs-handball-decision.jpg

I'll keep posting this if people continue to say it was the right call... No goal and a penalty to City was the correct call actually. So they were only half right, no surprise which team doesn't get their call.

But according to the new rules the ball hit Laporte's hand and was quite rightly ruled out.

Tough to to take but there you go. We should have been comfortably in front anyway.
1. It's not clear who it hit,it's supposed to bnd obvious
2. his arm was pulled there but they didn't seem to see he was being pulled and it should have been a pen
3.They are looking long and hard for a reason to disallow our goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.