Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I hate VAR now and the new rules but as ever we only have our best players to blame for being human. KDB screwed up numerous chances but was also phenomenal. Bernardo was toothless but everywhere adding value. Walker was phenomenal but at fault. Etc etc.

We dropped points like we have to mid table type teams before. That is the shocking yet familiar disappointment.

Let's hope that Spurs vastly improve to take points from our rivals. Then a point against them might seem decent at the end of the season.

That wasn't a penalty. The first on Rodri maybe was.
You're just plain wrong. A tug on the arm, especially one that lead to the handball is a foul mate. Go look at the pic I've added to that post you replied to. You've clearly not seen it or don't understand the rules. It was also a definite pen for Rodri, no maybe about it.

Last edited:
Ok ,as an X Ref to Conference level , and a son who is doing academy football reffing , you can’t have it both ways . In April you were adamant that Lorrente handled the ball but today Laporte didn’t handle the ball . in my opinion Llorentes was a good goal and today yours should have stood too .
I’m very old school and didn’t think either penalty claim was justified , the Lamella was a battle and matey eventually fell over and as for the arm tug , perhaps it could have been a penalty ,but 40 years ago that forward would have been laughed at for trying to claim such a pull bought him down .
I also disagreed with the Foul on Lloris , ffs goalies get far too much protection , and I say that as an x goalie myself , not to a great standard , but still .
My son thought the Lamella one was a pen , but he’s a snowflake .
When it went to VAR , I thought we were screwed as the VAR bloke was Cities favourite official .
My big question is , if most City fans live in Manchester , why were there 1000’s of empty seats from 80 minutes onwards , aren’t you used to scoring late winners .
Anyway I’m happy with a draw , and to all those disrespecting us before the game , saying we’re crap and 7-0 4-1, 5-0 etc , learn some respect and don’t act like JCLs , after last year your invincible team lost to Palace , Newcastle and Leicester

Some fair points, especially about respect. However it really could have and should been 5 or 6 today, but you defended well with last ditch efforts and enjoyed luck.
Well done and good luck for the season...oh and take some points off the candle folk.

Some fair points, especially about respect. However it really could have and should been 5 or 6 today, but you defended well with last ditch efforts and enjoyed luck.
Well done and good luck for the season...oh and take some points off the candle folk.

The fuck?

Didn't you read the last bit? and what does what would not be a pen 40yrs ago got to do with what happened today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.