Seasoncard for sale

VAR should never have been introduced. And especially until every ground has a screen available at the very least.Rags and dippers you couldn't make it up

You couldn’t but the Premier League did!

No way that goal would have been disallowed at the swamp or Klanfield and they both would have been given a pen for the push in the box.

Wait til it really starts taking effect. Yes we benefitted from a couple last week but the game was won.

I bet we don’t benefit from any last min pens or VAR winners where the goal has been ruled out.

Last season we had 6 pens I think and the vast majority of those were given when the game was won. United had 12! They were utter wank all season but had twice the number of pens. How is that?

Yes of course I went I've been going since the season luton put us down. Of course I celebrated the goal and joined in the chant of "that's why we're champions" and then I was gutted when it was ruled out and I've dissected it with my 20 year old son who has been coming with me since the day Danny Mills scored a screamer and I'm still gutted and have seen or heard nothing to convince me it's not bent. I'm going to keep hold of my season ticket though if that's ok with you.

Yeh apologies yours was the wrong post, I was replying to one that said about how we over reacted or similar which is why I asked if you went. My excuse is that I am still at boiling point and for the second week running VAR is the talking point.

You couldn’t but the Premier League did!

No way that goal would have been disallowed at the swamp or Klanfield and they both would have been given a pen for the push in the box.

Wait til it really starts taking effect. Yes we benefitted from a couple last week but the game was won.

I bet we don’t benefit from any last min pens or VAR winners where the goal has been ruled out.

Last season we had 6 pens I think and the vast majority of those were given when the game was won. United had 12! They were utter wank all season but had twice the number of pens. How is that?

Bang on. I will put money on with any Blue that the Rags and dippers will not have any dodgy decisions against them but loads for them this season. Forget the winner, how we did not get a penalty shows the game is bent and I am questioning why I keep going if that is the case

Had my heart ripped out twice now by VAR , and it simply isnt worth the heartache anymore , spending 4/5 hours travelling , spending best part of £100 a match for some facless tw*t to decide if i am allowed to celebrate a goal , f*ck it , the passion has gone. Will only be watching my grandsons U-13 footy games "live" in future , where i know referees will make honest mistakes and will watch the Premier league internally combust from my armchair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.