Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

It’s comparing apples and pears a bit though, particularly with cricket, as so much in football is down to personal interpretation rather than a binary decision.

Unfortunately today, the change to the handball rule meant that changed to being a binary decision and we suffered from it.

Jeez so many conspiracy theories, it was a correct decision according to the LOTG, was quite a big deflection to Jesus, there was no pull on the arm. It will work itself out and some will go in our favour, Liverpool n United will have similar decisions. If we play to our potential then we’ll walk the league. Agree though the negative impact is not being able to celebrate through fear of it being cancelled, particularly worse when a last minute goal.

Jeez so many conspiracy theories, it was a correct decision according to the LOTG, was quite a big deflection to Jesus, there was no pull on the arm. It will work itself out and some will go in our favour, Liverpool n United will have similar decisions. If we play to our potential then we’ll walk the league. Agree though the negative impact is not being able to celebrate through fear of it being cancelled, particularly worse when a last minute goal.
As I have said several times, if they persist with this current implementation, football is finished as a live experience.

I thought Spurs were poor. There are some on here who think Harry Kane played. I didn't see him but I've checked the paper and apparently he was playing! We needed that third but didn't get it due to some bad finishing and wrong choices. Positives were that we did not lose and Spurs looked as though they played for a draw.

there was no pull on the arm.
Haha windup merchant eh... even fitted in "conspiracy theories" just after I pre-empted that in my previous post.

Definite pull on the arm, directly influenced the position of his arm when the ball came in.
City-Spurs-handball-decision.jpg

Take a deep breath, he made a couple of decent points about the disallowed goal.

I'm as disappointed as you Proy.

He came here to fucking WUM and then get outta dodge.

You've fell for it. All the way to the bank.

My breathing is fine btw, but thanks for the concern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.