Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the letter of the new law on handball I can see why it was disallowed but the law is shit and needs scrapping. It should be for goals like Bolly's and Aguero's last season. If Var was making it fairer though why was the wrestling down of our player not deemed a penalty? It was bloody obvious.

Oh and Inge's is a donkey, missed a sitter against Littlewood that would have made it 2-2.

By the letter of the new law on handball I can see why it was disallowed but the law is shit and needs scrapping. It should be for goals like Bolly's and Aguero's last season. If Var was making it fairer though why was the wrestling down of our player not deemed a penalty? It was bloody obvious.

Oh and Inge's is a donkey, missed a sitter against Littlewood that would have made it 2-2.

Nah VAR would have found a reason to disallow it.

I think its to stop attackers deliberately aiming the ball at the defenders arm in the penalty area, trying to get a penalty.
Yes it is one sided but it should be scrapped, as shown today its a joke. Ref will have to decide if it was intentional or not, like they have to do already for other decisions. Not hard really.

There is the widest discrepancy regarding stopping a goal by hand or arm and scoring one where a hand or arm has been brushed against by the ball. Defenders can get away with ball being blasted against then from a short distance if they try to attach their arms by the shoulder, elbow or wrist, or all three, to their belly button, but it doesn't matter with a goal. You cannot score a goal if the ball has previously hit, brushed, flicked, bounced or boinged onto a hand or arm whether you meant to do it, didn't mean to do it, and it was 100% accidental. But just wait until a shirt colour on the opposite side of the spectrum to our own sky blue has to be factored in!!

What happened to the good old arms in a natural position?. But knowing these bent bastards they would say it wasn't natural.

Having played a lot of football in my youth, not to any noticeable level, of course, I would have thought that the natural position of your arms whilst tear arsing about a football field, or facing off an attacker just before he skins you, would be to have your arms slightly OUT from your side, and not to have them tucked in behind your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.