Var debate 2019/20

This basically.

I also think come May we will look back at VAR in a good light (City gains not as a spectacle... as that’s f*cked) I believe it will impact games with tighter scoring margins and we do have a habit of winning games by cricket scores whilst our rivals tend to get through ties by a finer margins.

We will have to win the league, with a handicap.

If Liverpool also get a boost, it will be difficult.

There are people actually defending that, even now ?

if any unbiased referee had been stood with his nose next to the incident, there is no fucking way on earth he would disallow the goal.

FFS, wake up !

It's the new handball rules did not see the Wolves Leicester game last week? This will happen more and more this season and i suspect next season they'll scrap it.

We will have to win the league, with a handicap.

If Liverpool also get a boost, it will be difficult.

Yeah but as the season goes on and the getting used to the technology and when to apply it excuses wears thin it will be harder to mask the truth.

Well I’m hoping anyway.

This basically.

I also think come May we will look back at VAR in a good light (City gains not as a spectacle... as that’s f*cked) I believe it will impact games with tighter scoring margins and we do have a habit of winning games by cricket scores whilst our rivals tend to get through ties by a finer margins.
Good point re the fine margins. What does worry me slightly is the games we dominate but only score 1 goal. Var could easily ruin that day. We can't win every game by 4 goals, which would take var out of the equation. It has definitely changed the game, but if any team can do it it's us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.